Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

best phone out there at the moment??

• 09-08-2005 8:00pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,600 ✭✭✭

im looking for something with a camera, not 3g, preferably on meteor and needs to be reliable.... anyone any suggestions????

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,399 ✭✭✭KillerShamrock

K750i its on meteor and has one of if not the best camera at the moment and it aint 3g

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,149 ✭✭✭bennyx_o

How much is it on Meteor Pre-pay?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,747 ✭✭✭Wez

I don't think they're advertising on their website yet, so I can't give a definite figure.. I'd say it'll be over 200 though..

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,742 ✭✭✭Branoic

theres no sign of it being available for pre-pay yet. But yeah, I'd imagine anything from 200 to 300 easily.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,399 ✭✭✭KillerShamrock

aint on prepay yet just contract but id say the price will be north of €300 on prepay

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,600 ✭✭✭Cutie18Ireland

i was thinking more in the range of €100-€180

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,695 ✭✭✭galwaydude18

I have a nokiad 6610i for sale! Brand new unlocked to all networks. only used three times! still have the box and everything that came with it!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,082 ✭✭✭Tobias Greeshman

Id go with a 6230 if your limited to a budget of €180, should be able to pick up a nice one off the FS forum here, every third thread there is trying to flog one of them. There an all round nice phone with good features.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,453 ✭✭✭spartacus93

SE K700i? Grand little phone, got a new one on eBay for just under 150. Have it a while and it hasn't given me any trouble.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,790 ✭✭✭Linoge

I have a nokiad 6610i for sale! Brand new unlocked to all networks. only used three times! still have the box and everything that came with it!

Are you boasting or selling?

FFS, you've been signed up for a year, I would have thought you would have known there was a FS mobiles forum.

The Nokia 6680 is meant to be one of the best out at the moment. I have a K750i. Its not much of a step up from the 6230 tbh. I think the 6230i is also a top phone. 1.3mp camera too.

• Advertisement

yes I do know that there is a FS mobiles fourm! I actually have it on sale in there! I just forgot to mention it in my post! Jesus take is easy man! No need for the FFS like!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,220 ✭✭✭20 Times 20 Times

yes I do know that there is a FS mobiles fourm! I actually have it on sale in there! I just forgot to mention it in my post! Jesus take is easy man! No need for the FFS like!

No you didnt as seen in your previous post you advertised your phone for sale which is a 6610i which is defo not one of the best phones out there at the mo , if you wanna bump your sale bump thm in the sales forum

I didn't say it was one of the best did I? Where in my post does it say it? I was mearly stating that I have a 6610i for sale! Jesus will ye all relax and not spoil this girls thread! Fair enough I forgot to mention in my original post it's for sale in the FS mobile fourm! Take yer chill pills and dont be so uptight. Now back on topic!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 631 ✭✭✭hibs4ever

I think whats going against you Galwaydude is that you're looking for over a hundred euro for a second hand phone that can be bought brand new on O2 for 99 euro and unlocked for free

Back on topic, meteor are selling the SE K700i for only 150 euro on pay as you go

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 260 ✭✭stev2604

The k700i would be a good choice. its €149 on meteor prepay.

http://www.meteor.ie/makethemove/k700i.html

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,025 ✭✭✭Ham'nd'egger

I'm not sure is it on Pre pay Meteor yet but I have a Siemens S 65.

It's a businessman's phone so it's got a full addressbook, Bluetooth, IRDA, etc and a 1.3meg camera, an huge awesome screen and like almost all Siemens phones, it's build like a iron rod ie it won't break in a hurry. Had one since New Years on O2 and it's easily the best phone I'v had in 8+ years of mobile ownership. I'd 100% stand behind it.

OT, but, does anyone know if Carphone Warehouse or meteor have the k750i in stock? I've been ringing all morning and been getting no answer.

Cheers.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,469 ✭✭✭Pythia

CPW certainly do the K750 but you'd have to check with the branch you want to buy it in to see if it's there. Dunno about Meteor. Maybe ring their helpline?

Eventually got through to carphone warehouse who seem to have a call centre. The woman on the phone said to me "We don't have them and we don't have a release date for them either" so I got my mom to go there on her lunch break and they said they were expecting more stock tomorrow.

Advertisement