Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

05 1.6 Hyundai Coupe Owners?

Options
  • 09-08-2005 8:14pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 384 ✭✭

Hi ive been driving this car alot lately and this is starting to irritate me...

When you put your foot on the clutch to change gear it takes a few seconds for the revs to drop, almost like a delay in the clutch??

Does anyone know ifs suppossed to do this or its a fault, ive never come accross anything like it myself it cant be right it sounds terrible like im driving an automatic

Oh i had it back to the garage 2 months ago and the mechanic took a drive and said everything was fine, he didnt sound too convincing especially when he admitted he'd never driven another 05 coupe so if anyone out there has one maybe you can set me straight?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,399 ✭✭✭kluivert

My astra does this as well.

Computers in cars hey

Advertisement