Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pixmania

Options
  • 09-08-2005 10:27pm
    Registered Users Posts: 338 ✭✭

Has anyone bought a TV from Pixmania? They seem to have great prices e.g 23'' LCD by Philips for 657 euro. This model is at least 800 in the stores around Dublin.

Do the TV's work ok here?

C

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 862 ✭✭✭regedit

Have not bought a TV from them but I bought two camera's from them and the service+delivery was fine. Prices are cheaper than the ones here. I am eyeing a 32'' LCD so will see.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,231 ✭✭✭✭Sparky

regedit wrote:
    Have not bought a TV from them but I bought two camera's from them and the service+delivery was fine. Prices are cheaper than the ones here. I am eyeing a 32'' LCD so will see.

im eyeing a 32" lcd the samsung one off them, ive bought loads of stuff off them like floor standing speakers and amps and have got them within a week.

the same tv im looking at is in currys with a stand and dvd recorder for 1800

Advertisement