Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Any Dawn Of War Players About!?

Options
  • 09-08-2005 11:26pm
    Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 4,599 CMod ✭✭✭✭

Been playing it online for quite some time.
    It's good fun when you get a nice bunch of people (And can see past the ammount of spammy twerps that infect the chat room) and can be quite fun to play...

Mainly I take on 3 v 3 Quick Start Comp Stomps on Hard AI which is fun, but there are just times you wish that a few more people that you knew who played, and could create servers that'd be better all around. The average ping, seeing as each game requires you to connect to other peoples computers, is around 350 (3mb line - Not that it matters in a game like this, mind).

I suppose, all that aside, I just wanted to know if anyone plays it, or was up for playing it? Would be nice to have a bit of Irish blood injected into the game :)

Post up here or give us a shout on mIRC if anyones up for a bit of mass scale troop squishing war.

Advertisement