Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

One careful owner!

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,753 ✭✭✭qz

But..but...but, where does all the petrol go?!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 473 ✭✭528i

woman driver obviously ?
    she probably didnt even notice that she was missing a wheel until her husband gave out about the state of the driveway after her.
    mca35546F.JPG

• Closed Accounts Posts: 361 ✭✭Con9903

see it in the buy and sell in a few weeks. Tastefully modded, lowered, one of a kind bumper.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,326 ✭✭✭ciarsd

I like the drivers-side rear passenger door lock feature

• Registered Users Posts: 5,398 ✭✭✭ando

awh, steel wheels.. but I wanted alloys

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Politics Moderators Posts: 39,736 Mod ✭✭✭✭Seth Brundle

Lads be careful - you probably didn't notice amongst all the text but is seemingly has been "damaged"

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,402 ✭✭✭nxbyveromdwjpg

Con9903 wrote:
    see it in the buy and sell in a few weeks. Tastefully modded, lowered, one of a kind bumper.

lol

• Registered Users Posts: 7,496 ✭✭✭quarryman

kbannon wrote:
    Lads be careful - you probably didn't notice amongst all the text but is seemingly has been "damaged"

yeah, i can definately see a small dent in the back bumper there.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,398 ✭✭✭ando

quarryman wrote:
    yeah, i can definately see a small dent in the back bumper there.

can you point it out ??

• Moderators, Politics Moderators Posts: 39,736 Mod ✭✭✭✭Seth Brundle

This actually reminded me of a time spent at one of the garda auctions about 10 years ago. A totally burnt out Mk IV Fiesta garda van which was totally ruined with plastic melted into the engine etc. sold for IR £700 or 750! I honestly don't know if there was anything on it salvagable.
    Even back then people had more money than sense!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,991 ✭✭✭el tel

In the Autotrader they have loads of cars advertised as having 'light panel damage' but the cars look like they have been dropped from a chopper over a field of landmines

Advertisement