Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

About Time Sky

• 10-08-2005 1:44am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 28,128 ✭✭✭✭

looking at digiguide i see Sky will be showing a 'best of' for Soccer AM at various points through out the week. great news if like me you forget it some weeks

SPORT: Best of Soccer Am
    Channel: Sky Sports 1
    Date: Monday 15th August 2005
    Time: 18:30 to 19:15 (starting in 5 days)
    Duration: 45 minutes.
    All the best bits from last Saturday's show, presented by Tim Lovejoy and Helen Chamberlain.

Excerpt taken from DigiGuide - the world's best TV guide available from http://www.getdigiguide.com/?p=1&r=53031
    Copyright ©1999-2004 GipsyMedia Ltd.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,117 ✭✭✭✭MrJoeSoap

Great stuff, love that show so much! Hope they keep up Boston goals!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,221 ✭✭✭Davey Devil

Something of a related note. Hells Bells has made it to the final table of The Poker Million which will be played on 19th Aug on Sky Sports. If she beats the five other players she'll pocket $1 Million and we might never see her on Soccer Am again.

Save Chip.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,124 ✭✭✭Jonny Arson

Awwwhhhh super! Lovejoy is legend!!!!!!!! His cheesey gags are so bad but so funny!

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 12,294 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kingp35

Mossy Monk wrote:
    looking at digiguide i see Sky will be showing a 'best of' for Soccer AM at various points through out the week. great news if like me you forget it some weeks

SPORT: Best of Soccer Am
    Channel: Sky Sports 1
    Date: Monday 15th August 2005
    Time: 18:30 to 19:15 (starting in 5 days)
    Duration: 45 minutes.
    All the best bits from last Saturday's show, presented by Tim Lovejoy and Helen Chamberlain.

This is great news. This is by far my favourite TV show but I miss it nearly everyweek because I have to work on saturdays. Lovejoy is a legend and the whole Soccer AM crew are hilarious. They start so many things that just catch on everywhere such as the "easy,easy" chant and they promoted the "bouncebackabilty" word that Iain Dowie famously said. Its just a cracking show.

Fair play to Sky for finally coping on that not everyone gets to see it on a sat morning.
    Something of a related note. Hells Bells has made it to the final table of The Poker Million which will be played on 19th Aug on Sky Sports. If she beats the five other players she'll pocket $1 Million and we might never see her on Soccer Am again.

Yeah I have watched the whole competition the whole way through and she has surprised everybody. Also remember she had to play one more heat than everybody else by having to go through the celebrity heat. She has one all three tables she has sat so far and goes into the final with a huge amount of chips so she has a great chance. I can't see her quitting Soccer AM though. Would you quit a job like that? I reckon it is great craic. Best job ever

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,124 ✭✭✭Jonny Arson

You've gotta love it when Lovejoy interviews the Soccerette. My fave part of the show by far!

• Advertisement

You've gotta love it when Lovejoy interviews the Soccerette. My fave part of the show by far!

Ah stop ! I can't bloody wait for Saturday now!!! Crossbar Challenge, Bucket Challenge, little Rocket and his shortlist, Tubes, AAAAAAAAAAAAGGHHH !

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,541 ✭✭✭Davei141

'Just dropped the microphone...' :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,982 ✭✭✭Big Ears

MrJoeSoap wrote:
    Ah stop ! I can't bloody wait for Saturday now!!! Crossbar Challenge, Bucket Challenge, little Rocket and his shortlist, Tubes, AAAAAAAAAAAAGGHHH !

ah , the best bits of the show , the penalty taking bit is good too aswell as the thing where the fans try and put the ball through a different sort of thing that changes every season .

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28,128 ✭✭✭✭Mossy Monk

Stan Hibbert, topless weather and Robbie Knox

nuff said

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,800 ✭✭✭county

northern boys love gravy,so true

• Advertisement

Mossy Monk wrote:
    Stan Hibbert

Centrifugal force ladies and gentlemen! I'm here all week! If anyone can't catch it and wants me to upload certain sections of the show each week I'd be more than willing to oblige, just let me know.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 38,247 ✭✭✭✭Guy:Incognito

I only got sky sorts back a coupl eof years ago. what was the whole save chip thing about?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,221 ✭✭✭Davey Devil

Tim had a friend called Chip who's girlfriend Sarah was trying to ban him watching football. The Save Chip, Don't let Sarah win campaign was born. Signs began to appear at football stadiums all over the country.

It spread at a massive scale. There was people standing behind news reporters with signs and people appearing on TV shows with Save Chip T-shirts. I was watching WWE wrestling on Sky Sports and in the crowd I spotted a Save Chip poster, I nearly fell off the chair.

I'm not sure what happened to Chip but I'm sure Sarah was dumped and he's still watching the beautiful game.

Advertisement