Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Major Graphic Request

Options
  • 10-08-2005 6:09am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 23

Hey, Alright this is sorta a big request but I will get right into it, I need graphics to make a webdesign with, so basically I need help making a good website, one that looks really cool and not boring, this website is going to be used for my DJing business, and my DJ name is, "DJ Blue Ice", so by the name you know I prob want the main color blue, but yes anyway this is sorta a challege for everyone, your name will be left on the website on the bottom of the screen if I happen to choose yours, this challege is not only for this website, I am posting it other places as well, let's see you show your stuff, and if you have any questions please email me at: lilmorlan@hotmail.com... Oh and by the way here are some websites that I really like and some ideas for you:
    http://www.stevesmobilemusic.com
    http://www.roxyorlando.com/dev2.html <---Love it but instead of red I like Blue..
    http://djenuff.net/
    http://www.clubsodateens.com/index2.html <---Love all the flash...

Thanx..DJ Blue Ice.. :D :cool:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,645 ✭✭✭Shrimp

You are asking somone to undetake alot of work. Without a doubt this is a pretty big task. Usually not done without standard pay. You cant just get something like this for nothing. Who may I ask is doing the HTML of the site?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,145 ✭✭✭DonkeyStyle \o/

but yes anyway this is sorta a challege for everyone
    So you're counting on people being so blindly competitive that they'll spend hours and hours on a design just for a challenge... hmmm.
    It's fine for someone who wants to build a portfolio of sites they've done, but I think anyone who can deliver something close to the sites you've linked is going to have to be experienced enough not to need more sites in their portfolio, and certainly wouldn't be arsed doing it for experiences sake.
    Good luck with that though, the sad thing is, you'll probably find some sucker that'll do it for free aswell. :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 334 ✭✭DeBeere

LoL "design me a full website free of charge.....preferably a very complex flash one"

YOUR KIDDING RIGHT?

Look DJ BLUEICE.. What your asking could cost you up to 3000 and you want it for free.. Bit of a cheek for trying, but I respect that. Personally I'd do it if I had time. I'm not really to up to date on Flash. I've got some skills in it, but I'd have to Consult my "Macromedia Flash MX 2004 for Dummies" book. I suppose I could do it for you, accept I don't have the time. I could maybe have a go at a non flash site, with maybe a flash banner/nav. menu, or something of then like.

If you want someone to do this for free, they'll be hard convinced. I don't have the time as I said, what with school starting in a few weeks, and it been 6th year and all. Then a portfolio in the making for art college. Not gonna happen anytime soon man. I say if your a professional, as I am sure you think you are, go and get this done professionally.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,879 ✭✭✭heggie

as soon as you release any music if you ever do, i'd recommend everyone to download it on p2p

• Advertisement

heggie wrote:
    as soon as you release any music if you ever do, i'd recommend everyone to download it on p2p

bit harsh.. ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23 djblueice

This is to everyone who feels like critizizing me...
    Alright I have found some people that will do exactly what I am asking for them to do, if you wish not to take on the task then all you have to do is go on to the next post no need for you to mouth off and try to sound all bussiness like, I know how much a real good website maker costs...I was just seeing if anyone would be willing to help me at all, you may have took my whole post wrong but I just dont have time to do it, so I cant, I am just looking for some usful help not to just do it all...And to you who think that you should download my music on p2p instead of buying a CD, thank you I'll take that as a compliment at least people will like my music and want it bad and are still getting it, you know people will then tell there friends how good it is then they will want it, its fabolus and I hope you all do download it on p2p great idea! Well I guess someone has to come up with ideas if the cant come up with the music... :rolleyes:

**EDIT**: And sorry I forgot to put, thank you shrimp for the comments, its better than what the other people put, thanks for the input!!

• Subscribers Posts: 9,716 ✭✭✭CuLT

heggie wrote:
    REAL mature.

Well, DJBlueIce seems to have sorted his dilemma.

There's always someone, somewhere, who'll do a job for nothing or peanuts. THe only thing you can do is make sure you're better than them :)

This'll just be flamewar if left open.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement