Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Favourite Family Guy Quotes:

2»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,811 ✭✭✭Stompbox

Peter:Am I..Am I supposed to draw the penis?

Peter:Am I...Am I supposed to sculpt the penis?

Peter:Am I..Am I supposed to conduct with my poenis?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,564 ✭✭✭✭whiskeyman

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,930 ✭✭✭✭TerrorFirmer

Tom: We now go live to Diane being a bitch....diane?

Tom and Diane remind me so much of Anchorman. Love all the scenes

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,451 ✭✭✭blastman

Peter (on realising Joe Swanson is handicapped): Holy crip!! He's a crapple!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,117 ✭✭✭✭MrJoeSoap

Tom: We now go live to Diane being a bitch....diane?

Tom and Diane remind me so much of Anchorman. Love all the scenes

My favourite Tom and Diane scene went something like:

Tom: "Good contribution Diane"
    Diane: "Good contribution Diane indeed Tom"

• Closed Accounts Posts: 48 surfin

This is from Season Four me thinks!
    They are all playing Trivial Persuit and they let Peter Win as they keep asking him the childrens edition questions.
    Then he wins and is going around ranting about his intelligence, insulting lois,

Lois and Bryan are sitting on the sofa:

Peter walks past and insults Lois:

Bryan says: Are you not going to say anything?

Lois: Nah, i just repress it.

Bryan: That can't be healthy.

Lois: camera zooms in on lois head, then inside her head and we see a picture of her brain and a little lump singing: I'm a tumor, i'm a tumor, i'm a tumor!
    V. Funny!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9 Attitude

Cant remember what season these were in but unforgettable!:D
    Going into the sea to catch the man eating fish.

Joe: I heard, he eats your guts first.
    Cleveland: I heard he doesn't just eat you...he eats your soul...
    Peter: I heard, one of Shannen Doherty's eyes is off center 'cause its trying to escape...
    *silence*
    _______

Peter, Joe, Cleveland after a fishing trip:

Cleveland: Man the fishin' was turrible today...
    Peter: I know, the only thing we caught was a tire, an old boot and this book of cliches...:rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,372 ✭✭✭The Bollox

Tom Tucker: *in the video store* I want you to fill this bag with girl-on-girl or anything with an amputee

Diane Simmons: and in our top story I will be playing the role of Anna in the small theatre production of The King And I

Tom Tucker: and I shall not be going because it will be lousy

Diane Simmons: news just in; Tom Tucker is a selfish, closet case, Philistine

Tom Tucker and in breaking news we are going live to Diane being a bitch, Diane.

classic!

:: the family are driving to Lois's parents house ::

Chris: thank God, I get a break from the evil monkey that lives in my closet

:: evil monkey in Chris's window pointing at him as he drives away. then he wipes the sweat off his brow and gives a deep sigh, lies on Chris's bed, puts on head phones with blaring music and rolls a joint ::

oh and one of my personal favourites:

man on TV: The 6 million dollar man:

:: peter lying on an operating table ::

Man on TV: we can rebuild him, we have the technology... but I don't want to spend a lot of money

:: peter runs through the park with a dustbin for one leg, a plunger for the other and a rake for an arm ::

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,811 ✭✭✭Stompbox

This is gonna take a portion of my cunning,no...no,all of my cunning.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,561 ✭✭✭GrumPy

surfin wrote:
    This is from Season Four me thinks!
    They are all playing Trivial Persuit and they let Peter Win as they keep asking him the childrens edition questions.
    Then he wins and is going around ranting about his intelligence, insulting lois,

Lois and Bryan are sitting on the sofa:

Peter walks past and insults Lois:

Bryan says: Are you not going to say anything?

Lois: Nah, i just repress it.

Bryan: That can't be healthy.

Lois: camera zooms in on lois head, then inside her head and we see a picture of her brain and a little lump singing: I'm a tumor, i'm a tumor, i'm a tumor!
    V. Funny!

LOL :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 whitneyvance

what episode was this from??
    skywalker wrote: »
    Lois: oh god when I think of all the food we wasted.

cuts to peter spreading baked beans over the tv screen, which magnum PI is on

(Tom Selleck on screen) Here you go Tom Selleck.
    (changes to Higgins on screen) No, No, You've had yours Higgins, thats Tom Sellecks food. No. No. Bad Higgins.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,905 ✭✭✭User45701

Da Boom season 2 i think

its the 3 mini episode, the first is the woorld ending at y2k (quote above)

the 2nd is bones

the 3rd is littl griffins (worst 10 mins of family guy ever), the worst 5 mins where that stupid song when peter joined the english patriots *shudder*

Advertisement