Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What's the story with Eugene?

• 10-08-2005 9:30am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 6,151 ✭✭✭

Don't get me wrong, i have nothing against the guy, but i don't know anyone who is that uncomfortable talking abount anything even slighlt sex related. I was watchin it last night, and Kinga who managed to 'get drunk' on non-alcoholic beer/wine, was playing with a condom in the bedroom, and trying to get him to touch it and stuff. He couldn't have looked more horrified. When she insisted that he brought condoms into the house, he got really pissed off and called her "stupid", even though she was only messing. Maybe i'm wrong, but I think most people have messed with a condom at least once (sticking it on their head, or blowing it up like a baloon, whatever) and its no big deal. Eugene was scared to go near the thing, despite it being sterile!

I think Kinga is only trying to do the guy a favour, by pretending to be drunk, she was trying to get him to come out of his shell a bit more.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,625 ✭✭✭✭BaZmO*

Aw c'mon mate. You're reading too much into it. Fair enough, most people have played with condoms and there's nothing wrong with that at all. But the guy is in his late 20's so he can be forgiven for not being interested in entertaining the childish behaviour of Kinga.

And as for Kinga only pretending to be drunk to help him deal with his shyness. You're having laugh!!!! :rolleyes:

B.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,151 ✭✭✭Thomas_S_Hunterson

That's what it seemed like, she wasn't actin drunk outside of the bedroom where eugene was, and she doesn't seem like the type of person that would rip the piss outta someone

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,921 ✭✭✭✭Pigman II

I think Kinga is only trying to do the guy a favour, by pretending to be drunk, she was trying to get him to come out of his shell a bit more.
    From the little bits I've read Minga is clearly ****ing with him and trying to get him to blow his chance at the cash by making him react badly to any given situation. She might go on like a div but I think she realises full well that the guy is at least 2nd fav to win and whilst she can't affect Antnee's gameplan she could still blow Eugene's chances and thereby improve her own.

I think you are giving her waaaay too much credit guys. The only reason she talks to Eugene is because the others ignore her. Eugene up until the other night was too polite to say anything to her.

B.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,313 ✭✭✭sanncoo

I totally agree. The Craig Clique are way too involved with themselves to pay the other 2 any attention. So it's only natural that Kinga and Eugene stick together.

Saying that it was really nice of Antnee to tell Craig to leave Eugene alone, when Craig was badmouthing him in the sitting room. It's a two horse race in my opinion....Antnee or Eugene!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,820 ✭✭✭Femelade

sanncoo wrote:

Saying that it was really nice of Antnee to tell Craig to leave Eugene alone, when Craig was badmouthing him in the sitting room. It's a two horse race in my opinion....Antnee or Eugene!

yeah it'll def be between them two. craig is a big baby, kinga is an idiot, and moloko is....god only knows, she's different person everyday, but def a sneaky so and so.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,031 ✭✭✭✭murphaph

Maybe Kinga fancies Eugene.

murphaph wrote:
    Maybe Kinga fancies Eugene.

Well he does have a head like a bottle of wine...

B.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,286 ✭✭✭SprostonGreen

sanncoo wrote:
    I totally agree. The Craig Clique are way too involved with themselves to pay the other 2 any attention. So it's only natural that Kinga and Eugene stick together.

Too true.

Advertisement