Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Housemates Face Surprise Eviction

Options
  • 10-08-2005 10:00am
    Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 6,525 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Once again Big Brother is about to flash an ace card and trump the Housemates with a shock live eviction on Wednesday night.

Since Derek's departure on Friday phone lines have been open for the public to vote for who they'd now like to win the show.

Tonight Davina will tell the Housemate with the least number of votes so far that they will be the next evictee from the Big Brother House. She will make her announcement to them during the live show, and they will have only an hour to prepare to leave.

It's going to be a cracker, don't miss the show on C4, 8pm and 9.30pm

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,746 ✭✭✭Drag00n79

Sure, all the housemates know there will be a 'surprise' eviction. They should have done something nobody was expecting — two evictions or something.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 127 ✭✭Pinx

I'm going to miss it - our tv isn't working! :(

• Registered Users Posts: 11,980 ✭✭✭✭Giblet

Apparently someone will be offered £50k to leave and if they don't accept, they will be evicted anyway!

• Registered Users Posts: 17,958 ✭✭✭✭RuggieBear

Giblet wrote:
    Apparently someone will be offered £50k to leave and if they don't accept, they will be evicted anyway!

oh...i like it

• Closed Accounts Posts: 52 ✭✭charon

Craig has left the building!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,688 ✭✭✭grimloch

Has he? YAAAY. About bleeding' time.

Wonder what he'll be like when he has a chance to read all the anti-Craig propaganda and doctrine thats been going round lately.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,003 ✭✭✭✭The Muppet

charon wrote:
    Craig has left the building!

Or has he? I think there will be a twist later with him getting the oppertunity to return.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 52 ✭✭charon

The Muppet wrote:
    Or has he? I think there will be a twist later with him getting the oppertunity to return.

That would be interesting. If they could swap him back into the house for Makosi it'd make me very happy

• Registered Users Posts: 8,753 ✭✭✭qz

Makosi or Kinga. Annoys the shít out of me.

Advertisement