Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

setting up lans

Options
  • 14-04-1999 4:38pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,279 ✭✭✭

Me and DeVore are junkies for lans... name a time and place and we can do it. Baby.

Dan

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 20,099 ✭✭✭✭WhiteWashMan

i have a big favour to ask of anyone setting up a lan.
    im about to start looking for a new job in tech support. its something i know nothing about but i really want to learn. i know enough about puters to put one together but apart from that i have lots to learn. but the one thing i want to know how to do it to network pcs. if anyone in dublin is setting up a lan for a session, is there any chance of an invite coz i really would love to learn how to do it.
    id even be willing to hold a wee lan party in my house (5, 6 puters) just so i can learn. so if anyone is thinking about it in the next month or two, will ya drop me a line
    cheers
    whitewash

Advertisement