Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Not getting WAN IP address in BT BB

• 10-08-2005 10:36am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 933 ✭✭✭

Anyone experiencing problem with Esat Bt Broadband in Navan lately, everything appears ok, I get all the correct lights on the modem the modem is giving my router an IP address and my internal network is functioning fine.

Except that I cannot connect to the internet the modem is logging on, and all the tests under the diagnostics section are working, upstream down stream noise ATM loopback test etc.

but I did notice that under the WAN settings the Modem has not been assigned an IP address , now this has happened maybe twice in the last year, and I all I did was reset the modem and router but this has not worked.

Also I don' leave my equip on 24/7 /I only turn it on when in use which is mainly when at night and on the weekends.

Advertisement