Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Any Tips for thoes repeating CSM3 Exams!

• 10-08-2005 11:47am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 266 ✭✭

Hi All,
    Is there many repeating exams for CSM3? IF so do any of ye have any idea what to learn for in PROJECT Management failed by fecking 3% Dont know how!
    and also any tips for ISE would be very greatful because as usual I have left it to the last minute to start cramming.
    Thanks in Adavance.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 405 ✭✭dream brother

ISE is split into around four topics that you have to study, e-r diagrams etc. cant remember the rest, but study thoses cause thats all Enda can ask in the exam, As for project Management study everything cause there's alot of shít in it, recommand doing the exam papers for the june and august exams.
    and lots of coffee.....

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,879 ✭✭✭The_B_Man

also, if ur plannin on studyin in the LRC beforehand, ur account will be removed so u'll need to ring joe kehoe to get a temp summer account to use.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,441 ✭✭✭The_Goose

god i hate repeats...so why do i do so many?? :confused:
    Anyway, Project management should be handy enough but ISE is a pain.
    Try and pick out the mostly like questions and pray to god. ;)

Farlo, u repeatin any? im goin down on the 26th. let us know if u'll be down.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,441 ✭✭✭The_Goose

No we dont have to repeat this year cause the two semesters are added together
    so ya can make it up next year.
    How did you fail you had two college hours?????

• Advertisement

shuttit! i failed coz i had feckin CSM losers getting me to do their projects for them! also, i turned up to bout 3 classes all year. actually i got 60% i nthe finals, its just ididnt do any CA's so got a total of 37% so hav t orepeat now!

Advertisement