Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eircom Talktime Anytime

Options
  • 10-08-2005 11:59am
    Registered Users Posts: 20,836 ✭✭✭✭

Yo!
    Just got a "we want you back" phone call from Eircom, I'm currently with UTV BroadBand, Clicksilver and UTV Talk (Free local, national and Ireland-UK landline off peak calls included in line rental charge [€25 per month])

Now the mothership has no concept of off or on peak and will ring the country during the day no bother to her, so the bill does add up with all the on peak calls. We also do not communicate with England land lines at all really.

Anyway, Eircom now offer free local and national calls any time on or off peak for €39.99 a month including line rental, message service, itemised billing etc.

This does seem like a better offer alright (for us), just wondering, are there any other better offers out there? If I change, will I suffer anyway as I'm still in a contract with UTV and can I keep my UTV Clicksilver account if I go with this.

Any feedback appreciated.

P.S. I reside in Bray, I just check smart phone line checker and their service is not available in my area yet.

Advertisement