Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Bret returning??

• 10-08-2005 12:04pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 89 ✭✭

Is Bret Hart going to return soon?? There re a lot of signs, from sean michaels mentioning him on raw to the jimmy hart interview on wwe.com. And his new dvd also needs promoting.

Will Bret Return?? 15 votes

excelence of execution will return
    0% 0 votes
    ur dreaming
    100% 15 votes

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 41 corpus

o yes 100% Bret Will show his face on WWE TV, they have to, to promote his DVD, there is a lot of new fans who have never seen the guy or seen him wrestle so 100% Bret will be used on WWE TV........

When ? is another question, but i wouldn't mind seeing him ref HBK vs Hogan's match at SummerSlam, would bring a lot of interest to that match.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 89 ✭✭nevisgod

corpus wrote:
    o yes 100% Bret Will show his face on WWE TV, they have to, to promote his DVD, there is a lot of new fans who have never seen the guy or seen him wrestle so 100% Bret will be used on WWE TV........

When ? is another question, but i wouldn't mind seeing him ref HBK vs Hogan's match at SummerSlam, would bring a lot of interest to that match.

I dont know. as musch as id like to see him back i cant see it happening. i mean after the goldberg episode and the stroke is he even ifit enough to compete anymore??

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,917 ✭✭✭RebelRockChick

There are rumours Bret will be at next week’s RAW - which will be live from Montreal, but i doubt he will! many are saying that Bret and Vince share a “very tense and guarded” relationship. I don't think he will be on WWE television to promote his DVD either, but i do hope that he is apart of the 2006 Hall Of Fame. As much as I'd love to see it, I don't think we will see him wrestle for the WWE again.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 45,630 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Nice Guy

Of course he won't wrestle again. He had a stroke. I think he will come back eventually in a non-wrestling capacity. I dunno if he will next week but I hope so. I think they may run some sort of video showing him turning up at Stamford and I think Michaels will mention him to get a reaction from the crowd but it's unlikely he'll turn up.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,676 ✭✭✭Chong

Is he married to someone else now and what happened to his other wife.

• Advertisement

Willem D wrote:
    Is he married to someone else now and what happened to his other wife.

He's married to an Italian girl now, Cinzia. You can see a picture of her on his website and she's gorgeous:

www.brethart.com

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,676 ✭✭✭Chong

What happened his previous wife and kids.

Willem D wrote:
    What happened his previous wife and kids.

Well I found this on the net:

Legendary wrestler Bret "The Hit Man" Hart saw his 14-year marriage to his wife Julie (not a TV character) collapse, in part under the strain of sexual innuendo, on a 1997 WWF tour ably captured in the award-winning documentary Wrestling With Shadows. In one memorable scene, Hart and his then-nemesis Shawn Michaels are recording a promotional "shoot" for a series of upcoming matches. The two men were said to truly despise each other and their insults, though elliptical to the uninitiated, added up to more than a contrived "work."

At one point Michaels says to Hart, "You've been having a lot of 'sunny' days lately" -- a reference to Hart's rumored affair with wrestling personality Sunny (Tammy Sytch). Hart, who now wrestles for WCW, denies the rumor. It also must be noted that Hart has had more important things on his mind since the 1999 death of his brother, Owen, during a stunt at a WWF pay-per-view show.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,688 ✭✭✭Nailz

I wonder what will happen if he came back premenent,
    would he get a place like commissioner or something
    because anything will be SWEET!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 41 Stain Boy

When do WWE ever release a big title DVD without having the subject matter(or person on TV)? Make no mistake we WILL see The Hitman on WWE TV in some capacity in the relatively near future. though his bodies so f'd up don't expect to see anymore physicality than him strapping the sharpshooter on Micheals and/or Vinnie Mac.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 12 TimmyTurner

Bret's not coming back - he's said this several times

he's having a dvd coming out - that's all

• Closed Accounts Posts: 41 Stain Boy

Bret's not coming back - he's said this several times

he's having a dvd coming out - that's all

Half the guys at ECW ONS swore(several times) they'd never ever work a WWF/E, McMahon promoted event. Money, people, is the key.
    That and unsatable hunger for the spotlight.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12 TimmyTurner

Bret's too badly injured to wrestler again - thanks to Goldberg

also he has said he already said his goodbyes to wwe - he doesn't want to finish in a non-wrestler ( eg. manager etc) role.

so I doubt he'd come back

Advertisement