Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Ok Lets Go Again 90% Certainties Today

• 10-08-2005 12:34pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2

Hi Everybody,
    Yep you have read the statement perfectly..

So lets go make money.

Backing both selections here( Dutching will gaurentee a profit on these )
    3-50 y coconut squeek/manic
    4-30 nan scurry/rubies

Straight win bets
    3-00 s savannah pride
    3-10 b artie
    3-00 s savannah pride
    5-40 s la funciulla
    7-35 h emerald bay

Thanks All....
    Back tomorrow with results of 90% winners....

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,230 ✭✭✭scojones

1.) Where are you getting the 90% from?
    2.) Can you please give us some info on each selection? I'm not saying they are not going to win, I'd just like to know how you picked these.
    3.) If they are tips you got from a "trainer", why did he give you these tips?

Cheers mate.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,793 ✭✭✭chillywilly

only 2 posts....we have no history to check on....

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,757 ✭✭✭masterK

Are you 90% that each horse will win or just 90% certain that one of them will win? If you're 90% certain on each of them probability theory dictates that your almost certain to have the winners of at least 5 of the 6 races you have picked in.

For what it's worth I agree with you on Coconut Squak, it must have a cracking chance today. It and Island Swing are the only ones with any decent form over the distance and considering Cococnut Squak easily beat Island Swing at Salisbury in June that leaves Coconut Squak as the only option for me.

By the way you have selected savannah pride twice.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,937 ✭✭✭fade2black

Maybe it will go around the track a couple of times and win twice. Do him in a double with himself.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,230 ✭✭✭scojones

haha :D

• Advertisement
Advertisement