Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bmx

Options
  • 10-08-2005 2:37pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5,240 ✭✭✭

People, i am selling a half decent bmx in the general thread, would probably be appreciated more by sum1 who actually races bmx :), so check it out .

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 145 ✭✭asto

what make and how much

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,240 ✭✭✭Endurance Man

• Registered Users Posts: 925 ✭✭✭wideangle

So do u still race ?On a second bike...do u realise there is going to be a Irish Olympic bmx race team ready for 2008 in London??? :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 68,691 ✭✭✭✭L1011

wideangle wrote:
    So do u still race ?On a second bike...do u realise there is going to be a Irish Olympic bmx race team ready for 2008 in London??? :cool:

Its 2012. At that, his profile says he's South African, so I doubt he'd want to race for Ireland...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,240 ✭✭✭Endurance Man

Nope, no more racing for me. I was sponsored when i was back home but was much younger then, im going traveling soon in search of waves :D so just selling some of my toys. Imagine racing in the Olympics :) .

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 17 stonedfluff

the teams already chosen by cycling Ireland and its made of MTBers cos there's no BMX clubs in Cycling irealnd!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8 weetabixs

There was a club in Finglas that was running uptill this year, as we still where the only ones to have a track untill recently its now a delevopment for Apt.

The Irish Cycling Fed, using MTBers as the BMXers is so wrong as there are loads of BMX that have Irish Orgs in the States how some none of them where approched.

Advertisement