Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pints this evening?

Options
  • 10-08-2005 2:48pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 16,659 ✭✭✭✭

Got a meeting around 6 in town, walking in so I can have a couple pints to, uh, assist the creative process. Can't see myself wanting to go home after just a couple, anyone care to join me? Beautiful evening like this, tail end of the summer, beer gardens in abundance, be a crime to waste it. :)

adam

Comments

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 11,054 Mod ✭✭✭✭Fysh

What time and where are you thinking of going? If it's before six I might fit in a sneaky one and say hello along the way - got to meet new landlord at around 6ish, then have soccer on afterwards. But it's too nice to not go out for one in a beer garden somewhere....

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 16,659 ✭✭✭✭dahamsta

'Fraid not Fysh, won't be free until 6:00/6:30. Soz.

Anyone else? G'wan, imagine that cool drink there now. Mmmm.

adam

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 11,054 Mod ✭✭✭✭Fysh

Ah well, never mind. I might make it along to the next BBC whenever it happens, so may see you there then....

Coolah boolah.

Leaving now but I'll check this thread every now and then between now and 5:30/6:00

adam

• Registered Users Posts: 27,645 ✭✭✭✭nesf

Too warm.

Another time. :)

• Advertisement

nesf wrote:
    Too warm.
    Pint'll cure that in a shot. :)

I'm ready now btw!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,819 ✭✭✭rymus

if twas later id have joined ya.. bate out after work.. need home &food before contemplation of drinkables

• Registered Users Posts: 1,440 ✭✭✭Dizzyblabla

groan, I'm only home now... still have to shower and stuff, has anyone else not left yet and fancy going? humm.. should text Adam and see what the story is!
    [EDIT] Texted Adam... still no reply[/EDIT]

• Registered Users Posts: 33,518 ✭✭✭✭dudara

Just home after a monster training session. Trying desperately to bring my fitness back up after a break, and I've a grading coming up in Sept.

So for the rest of the evening, I will be resting my bleeding feet!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,152 ✭✭✭sound_wave

Surely someone went out for a few pints with this fellow, if not all i can say is dryballs. ;)

• Advertisement

DB came through for me, came into Long Island around 10 or 11. Love DB, the rest of ye are complete wusses.

I might add that this Friday is supposed to be BBC5. Again. I suppose it'll be another rollover? :)

adam

• Registered Users Posts: 1,440 ✭✭✭Dizzyblabla

I'm working, so no can do this Friday...

I was thinking of you when I suggested we take a vote on it in the other thread. Aren't I thoughtful! :)

Advertisement