Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

new jj72 single

• 10-08-2005 3:24pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 420 ✭✭

It's called 'Coming Home', out at the end of the month.

Check out the video

A good comeback from the Dublin trio methinks...

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 936 ✭✭✭marshmallow

Yaayy! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 88 ✭✭lizzyrock

Just saw this band in their recent gig in the village last month. They kicked major ass. I'm so glad they're back. I've never heard a song i didn't like in all their albums or b-sides. Great band. Amazing.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,197 ✭✭✭kensutz

Sounds good, cant wait to see them back on the touring scene

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,557 ✭✭✭DotOrg

and a completely free (and legal) to download track from the new jj72 album is

here

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 205 ✭✭*Roisin*

I went to one of their gigs in Galway, and have two of their albums (Are there more?). Thought the music was quite good, but the one thing I could never get past was Mark Greaneys (sp?) voice. A matter of opinion I know, but it just irritated me so much that I could never get past it to really listen properly.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 361 ✭✭Redegg

yea i used to hate his voice.. but it just adds to the whole sound i suppose. I do like it now and the 'heat' song is quite rocking.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,325 ✭✭✭Frankiestylee

Yup, glad I watched that video... didnt like the song at all. Well, I mean, it was ok, but I'm not going to rush out an buy an album because of it. Didnt do anything... wasnt special in any way other then the dudes voice, which is nice at times, but then it goes to that irritating place that only he seems to find, and its really unpleasant. No... its background music... wont captivate me in anyway, and now that I've seen it I'm glad I wont have to waste any more time wondering about their big come back. They probably WILL have a big come back... but then on the same night I saw McFly do a bad cover of Pinball Wizard, well... anythings possible in this dodgey music world we live in nowadays.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,397 ✭✭✭ANarcho-Munk

are jj72 that crappy good charlotte look a like band?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 866 ✭✭✭Rockiemalt

whens the new album out?

• Registered Users Posts: 88 ✭✭randomhuman

Cool! I always wondered what happened to those guys. But not so much that I actually went a-lookin...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,073 ✭✭✭Nea

When I to Sky came out JJ72 offered a free cd (5 tracks or so) on their website. At the time, I along with some pals registered to get this CD. Not one of us recieved it.

Did anyone here apply for this and actually receive it?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,048 ✭✭✭Amazotheamazing

Despite the hype and the media friendly image JJ72 have rightly sunk without a trace. I'd imagine all their original fans have grown up and are slightly embarassed to have either of their albums.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 218 ✭✭willowmegs

No we're not

• Closed Accounts Posts: 420 ✭✭moshpit77

Nea wrote:
    When I to Sky came out JJ72 offered a free cd (5 tracks or so) on their website. At the time, I along with some pals registered to get this CD. Not one of us recieved it.

Did anyone here apply for this and actually receive it?

I think it was limited edition, first so many replies on the website or something.

If it's the live in Germany promo cd, they gave it away at some gigs too, I got one at a gig

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,088 ✭✭✭Ruskie4Rent

Good to see them back. Your one was a bit of alright to look at I remember.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 169 ✭✭Ernesto

oh hu-****ing-ray. another over-played, overrated piece of ****. that is the anus of jj72

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 375 ✭✭Board@Work

I never liked JJ72 that much but that song (coming home) isn't that bad....

His voice is annoying and i Noticed they replaced the hot bass player hilary with another hot chick who stands there with a vacant look on her face..

gotta love originality :D:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12 Bex

Rockiemalt wrote:
    whens the new album out?

Is this out yet?

Advertisement