Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WRT54G Router problem

• 10-08-2005 4:08pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 8

Hi guys,

I have a problem with my linksys WRT54G router. It is connected to the internet via NTL set-up box (STB) and it suddenly stopped working after a year :mad:. If I connect my PC straight to the STB, all is fine. So I know for sure my broadband connection works. But if I put the router in between, I can no longer access the internet.

The router is set to obtain an IP address automatically and used DCHP, but on the status page the IP address shows 0.0.0.0. which is obviously not normal. I brought the router to work and I had the IT guy to look at it. When he connected it without changing any of the setting, he obtained an IP address right away. So it seems that my router is not faulty.

So what do I do now :confused:???

Please help :o,

SebSub

Advertisement