Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Restaurant with music

• 10-08-2005 4:11pm
    Registered Users Posts: 338 ✭✭

Anyone got any recommendations for a restaurant in Dublin that has live music?

Was thinking of something along the lines of what Georges Bistro used to do i.e. a singer with piano accompaniment or something along those lines... any ideas?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,934 ✭✭✭egan007

AL's on Andrew's street - Near international bar
    Frequently have live music.
    Love that place - staff are great, food is simple but excellent.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,203 ✭✭✭Tazz T

caster wrote:
    Anyone got any recommendations for a restaurant in Dublin that has live music?

Was thinking of something along the lines of what Georges Bistro used to do i.e. a singer with piano accompaniment or something along those lines... any ideas?

George's Bistro is back up and running with the piano and singer. I was in there Saturday before last. Good food and wine.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,564 ✭✭✭✭whiskeyman

The Courtyard Café (it is a restaurant though...) in Donnybrook (Belmont Ave) also has live music with singer on piano.
    Got renovated a while ago, and food / wine is pretty good.
    The chocolate brownie on the dessert menu is do die for!

http://www.thecourtyardcafe.ie/ naff website, but still gives info. I've been a few times with family and friends and was very happy with it.

I know the Burlington hotel do a Jazz night every Saturday (I think) called "The Supper Club" that gets good reviews. Might be worth a look.

Happy dining!

• Registered Users Posts: 338 ✭✭caster

Thanks for all the info, all sound great!

Advertisement