Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Latest Ctrl-Alt-Del

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,810 ✭✭✭DRakE

Dumb Horde :P

• Registered Users Posts: 4,560 ✭✭✭Ivan

Ah Ctrl-Alt-Del, cartoons to show what we're all thinking :D

except the idiots who dont use the meeting stones, of course ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,943 ✭✭✭Mutant_Fruit

And there was me thinking i was the only one on boards reading CTRL-ALT-DEL. Its what keeps me going through those long boring hours in work :p

• Registered Users Posts: 6,810 ✭✭✭DRakE

Penny-Arcade is so much better

• Registered Users Posts: 10,304 ✭✭✭✭koneko

DRakE wrote:
    Penny-Arcade is so much better

*high five*

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,838 ✭✭✭DapperGent

The penny arcade lads would appear to be disappearing up thier own arses at the moment and for the last little while. One worries.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 603 ✭✭✭Prior Of Taize

im currently a lvl 34 alliance rogue. would someone please tell me (and if so how?) if i can get into ragefire chasm when im alliance.

i know this sounds stupid but i really liked RFC when i was horde and it think it would be funny if i actually got into it when i was alliance.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,838 ✭✭✭DapperGent

Just stroll into Orgrimmar. It's depressingly easy.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8 demonphate

Grrrr, has anyone else ever found that on a run to BFD shammies always leave just on the bridge above the fathom core? it does my head in.

Advertisement