Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

[Available] Room to let in Ashtown D7

Options
  • 10-08-2005 5:30pm
    Registered Users Posts: 10,846 ✭✭✭✭

Hi all, i'm moving out of my apartment at the end of this month and need to get someone to take my room.

Apartment is in Rathborne which is in Ashtown (the area around the phoenix park at the navan road), just behind the Halfway House pub.
    It's a 2 bed apartment, fairly big, all mod cons - microwave, dishwasher, washer/dryer power shower + bath. Large balcony at the back also.

The room is a good size single room with a large single bed in it, with built in wardrobes and view over landscaped gardens. You'd have the main bathroom to yourself as my flatmate has the en-suite in her room.

We have cable tv and 2mb cable internet (tv is 17 euro a month and broadband is 30, that's split between the two people in the apartment).

Ashtown train station is about a 3 minute walk away and serves Arklow to Maynooth-Sligo, the service is great I get it every day and it's very reliable, takes 12 mins into Connolly.

The 120 bus goes from right outside the door and is every 10 mins peak and every 20 mins off-peak, it takes 15-20 mins off peak to get into town.

There will be a restaurant, convenience store, gym (free to residents), creche and bar opening in the coming months in the development. It's right beside the canal and the phoenix park so nice for walks and cycling!

There's 6 months left on the lease and the room is €500 a month with €550 deposit, can view it this weekend, just PM me if interested!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,846 ✭✭✭✭eth0_

Sorry, flatmate just told me her room is in fact a double room!

So this is a double room for 500 a month.

Bump

Double room with own bathroom still available...

Bump!

Advertisement