Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Attention All Craig Haters

Options
  • 10-08-2005 6:51pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 6,296 ✭✭✭

the reason you all hate craig with a passion is because you are all homophobic

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,115 ✭✭✭Pacifico

yeah thats it :rolleyes:

Genius!

• Registered Users Posts: 19,026 ✭✭✭✭murphaph

BrightEyes wrote:
    The reason you wrote that is because you are a twat, just like Craig. What gay man in his right mind would be attracted to Craig anyway?!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 688 ✭✭✭skye

The reason I hate Craig has nothing to do with homophobia - I hate him because he is a whingin, moaning two-faced, stalker - who craves love and attention all the time - maybe you see yourself in him....is that why you are here giving out crap like the above???

• Registered Users Posts: 14,003 ✭✭✭✭The Muppet

BrightEyes wrote:

Whingeaphobic would be more like it.

• Registered Users Posts: 24,924 ✭✭✭✭BuffyBot

Yeah. All the gay people that hate Craig are homophobic too, huh? It's not homophobia, it's just common sense.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,264 ✭✭✭JBoyle4eva

BuffyBot wrote:
    Yeah. All the gay people that hate Craig are homophobic too, huh? It's not homophobia, it's just common sense.

Couldn't agree more! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 130 ✭✭TheIceMaker

Anna was gay in BB1, liked her
    Brian in BB2, Loved him
    Nadia last year, transexual loved her
    This year i liked kemal

ITS NOT CRAIGS SEXUALITY WE DON'T LIKE OP, IT'S EVERYTHING ELSE ABOUT HIM, IDIOT

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,921 ✭✭✭✭Pigman II

BrightEyes wrote:

How did you know?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 612 ✭✭✭billstraighten

i hate him becoz he loves anthony there fore would that make me homophobic

• Closed Accounts Posts: 142 ✭✭catholicireland

I dont hate him, but i dont like him either. He is not as bad as Kinga or Makosi.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,264 ✭✭✭JBoyle4eva

OK, this topic is breaching the charter. CLOSED!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement