Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Question ??????

Options
  • 10-08-2005 7:49pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 23

I'm looking for support here .....

Does anyone agree that the music business is full of w*nkers and f*ckwits who sit around on their arses all day drinking tea and smoking dope thinking they're bigger than U2 so they never get back to you about the gig they're promoting or you can't play their venue unless you can guarantee a full house buying all their beer ???

www.bullit.ie

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,221 ✭✭✭BrianD

"The music business is a cruel and shallow money trench, a long plastic hallway where thieves and pimps run free, and good men die like dogs. There's also a negative side. " - Hunter S. Thompson

Does that help?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 83 ✭✭Claire_bear

now dont get me wrong cause i LOVE pete doherty but i think you may have just described him excluding showing up an hour late of course

• Closed Accounts Posts: 765 ✭✭✭Smurfpiss

yes i do believe pete doherty is notoriously addicted to tea.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,227 ✭✭✭Shanannigan

mushroom tea

Smurfpiss wrote:
    yes i do believe pete doherty is notoriously addicted to tea.
    as a matter of fact pete enjoys a nice cup of tea with a jersey cream or two :)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 73 ✭✭captainplanet

if you had the choice, who wouldnt chose to sit around and drink tea all day?

mmm....tea!!!!!!!!1

Advertisement