Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

craig out!!!

Options
  • 10-08-2005 8:26pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 298 ✭✭

yes! my dream has come true, hes gone forever. please craig dont bother me again.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 565 ✭✭✭zokrez

Damn. Didn't realise it was on so early. What happened in the show ? What did Davina say to the house ? How did Craig leave ? It is on again at 9.30pm

• Registered Users Posts: 3,688 ✭✭✭grimloch

cil_aine wrote:
    yes! my dream has come true, hes gone forever. please craig dont bother me again.

With my second "craig out" post, I shudder to think what is going to happen when he goes to his local message board and sees how much people dislike him.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,556 ✭✭✭Slunk

id say theres alot of happy people around tonight. Im glad, he looked gutted to be out.Pity they didnt do the interview an all there an then. Now he has an hour to gets to grips with it. Id rather see him look gutted for a while longer.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,921 ✭✭✭✭Pigman II

I think Craig aren't geeky enuf to be hanging around on the interweb. He's got premiere(s) to go to now!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 130 ✭✭TheIceMaker

Thank god!

Btw Pigman, i jus look at your pic and you look so cute

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,296 ✭✭✭RandolphEsq

nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
    craig come back,if eugene wins we're all doomed

• Closed Accounts Posts: 154 ✭✭Optimus

BrightEyes wrote:
    nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
    craig come back,if eugene wins we're all doomed
    YEEESSS!!!
    Its true then, geeks are the bringers of the apocolypse. Kick ass.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15 Kevin_er_ei

didn't like craig myself.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,178 ✭✭✭Bamboozled

Oh thank God for that! and the voters!!

Of all people in the house, he should have gone first - not Mary. Sooooo glad he's out now. *dances around the place*

His few die hard fans have been rather quiet tonight. They were so sure he was going to win - just like him, because whatever he said, he was in there to win the money and get the "fame".

• Closed Accounts Posts: 154 ✭✭Optimus

So what happened when he came out of the house
    Did people boo? Throw stuff? Set him alight?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,811 ✭✭✭✭billy the squid

ah he was only there to make up the numbers anyway

• Registered Users Posts: 7,496 ✭✭✭quarryman

Optimus wrote:
    So what happened when he came out of the house
    Did people boo? Throw stuff? Set him alight?

yeah i missed this. what was the crowd's reaction?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,929 ✭✭✭Raiser

Oh thanks be to Jesus, Mary, Joseph and the flea-bitten donkey that I never have to see that maladjusted, slow, vitriolic, weeping little queen sexually harassing other idiots ever again.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,286 ✭✭✭SprostonGreen

I saw his interview and missed his walk of shame. Did he get booed?

Davina should have laid into him, about been an obsessive psychotic stalker, but sadly she didnt.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,313 ✭✭✭sanncoo

He did get booed but I think Davina whispered to him not to worry about it. I would have bawled my eyes out if I got that reaction on exit.

Unfortunately, he came across well in the interview despite the cringemaking video clips of his 'obsession' with Anthony. He actually just laughed when he saw it. Tried to convince everyone that he doesn't fancy the arse of Antnee in a psychotic way. But he did 'set the record straight' on the pool incident!

• Registered Users Posts: 18,625 ✭✭✭✭BaZmO*

I didn't think his boo's were that bad. A lot of cheers for him too, which I was quite surprised about.

The funny thing was, when Davina was saying what was coming up in the next show, Craig had to stand there beside her and just to his side was somebody holding a banner saying something along the lines of "Craig's a big fat Loser"

That couldn't have been comfortable especially when you combine it with the about of boo's he was getting.

B.

BaZmO* wrote:
    I didn't think his boo's were that bad. A lot of cheers for him too, which I was quite surprised about.

Remeber Jade Goody's mother, saying that when she is eventually evicted it should be through a back door, to spare her the hatred that had been brewing. Then when she came third, the whole thing was so stage managed that everyone cheered her.

The same could be said of last night, from what I've been told. They only invited "Craig friendly" audience, maybe?

• Registered Users Posts: 18,625 ✭✭✭✭BaZmO*

The same could be said of last night, from what I've been told. They only invited "Craig friendly" audience, maybe?

I say that is definitely the case, but tbh, I don't see anything wrong with it.
    I can't understand why so many people want to see someone else publicly humiliated. Fair enough, he acted like a right tit while he was there but c'mon he didn't kill anyone.

I suppose it all ties into the original Geroge Orwell "Big Brother" idea that people need a hate figure. Personally, the way I see it is that if I don't like someone like Craig I'll just leave it at that, I don't want to see the guy thrown to the lions just in the name of entertainment.

Another point is, even though Craig has been a total nightmare and a psycho at the best of times, at least he's been entertaining. The eventual winner (probably) Anfenee, although I think he's quite sound he hasn't been very entertaining at all, anything that he's been involved with has always been down to another housemate.

Can anyboy honestly say that over the 11 weeks the main reason that they've tuned in is because of Anthony?

B.

BaZmO* wrote:
    I say that is definitely the case, but tbh, I don't see anything wrong with it.
    I can't understand why so many people want to see someone else publicly humiliated. Fair enough, he acted like a right tit while he was there but c'mon he didn't kill anyone.

I suppose it all ties into the original Geroge Orwell "Big Brother" idea that people need a hate figure. Personally, the way I see it is that if I don't like someone like Craig I'll just leave it at that, I don't want to see the guy thrown to the lions just in the name of entertainment.

Another point is, even though Craig has been a total nightmare and a psycho at the best of times, at least he's been entertaining. The eventual winner (probably) Anfenee, although I think he's quite sound he hasn't been very entertaining at all, anything that he's been involved with has always been down to another housemate.

Can anyboy honestly say that over the 11 weeks the main reason that they've tuned in is because of Anthony?

B.

I agree in the sense that I've tuned in to see Craig, but I cant stand him. Its all pantomine I suppose, we like to boo and hiss, I dont watch soaps or wrestling so I get my bad-guy fix from BB.

Also he refers to himself as "his character", I dont like this, he's not an actor, he went into that house as himself or rather he should have. But he kept flitting from mood to mood, group to group until he finally got in with the cool crowd.

This is something he said happened in school, he used to get bullied for his campness, then got in with the cool crowd and then he used to do the bullying. His attitude to Eugene typifies this.

Advertisement