Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Now Eugene can buy his braces!

Options
  • 10-08-2005 9:51pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 130 ✭✭

He took the £50, 000, that means he can have about 25 pairs of braces!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,753 ✭✭✭qz

Good man. I would have personally shot him in the middle of his face had he not taken the money.*

*May not be true

• Registered Users Posts: 2,556 ✭✭✭Slunk

Why was he thinking about it for so long, wouldnt have taken me that long to answer.
    Just seen the end of it where they give you the numbers and they gave eugenes number out.Can he still win, I kinda missed thestart of it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,144 ✭✭✭LundiMardi

fair play to him... i can't believe he even had to think about it.

Did you hear Makosi? She said she wouldn't have taken the money:rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 39,570 ✭✭✭✭KevIRL

hope he wins the other 50k now as well!

• Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 21,504 Mod ✭✭✭✭Agent Smith

i have never seen a woman look as livid as Makosi.......

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 130 ✭✭TheIceMaker

yeah right, actually she prob thinks she can win still. LOSER!!!!

only time i'll ever agree with craig when he said she was a b!tch

• Registered Users Posts: 2,370 ✭✭✭Timans

what happened??? :confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 565 ✭✭✭zokrez

I reckon Big Brother changed the rules when it was Eugene and also the fact that he took the money. I wouldn't have been surprised if Makosi had been in and had taken cash, she would have been evicted.

WOuldnt be surprised if Eugene if won the other 50k. Fair play to Kinga she ws kinda happy for him. Amazing that not one of them went to give him a hug or even shake his hand to congratulate him.

who here wouldnt?

what happened????//????///???
    please tell me! :eek:

• Advertisement

Big brother asked for a housemate to go to the diary room

eugene went, and there was a Briefcase with 50 thousand pounds, he was asked if he wanted the money, and reduce the prize fund to 50 thousand, what he didnt know, is that if he didnt take the money, the prizefund was doubled. he took the money.

yay!!go eugene!!!

your welcome

• Closed Accounts Posts: 182 ✭✭zippo22

Don't think he'll win it now unfortunately. Glad he got the £50k though. The public will get behind Anthony now.

(A pity because they (Makosi et al.) only let him go to the room because they were sure it was another eviction. Any other time they would be screeching and racing one another to get there first.)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,264 ✭✭✭JBoyle4eva

GO EUGENE!

Totally deserved that. I still think he's in it to win it. You have to remmeber people have been voting for 5 days now, so I doubt these last 2 days will make much more difference.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,026 ✭✭✭✭murphaph

LundiMardi wrote:
    Did you hear Makosi? She said she wouldn't have taken the money:rolleyes:
    I saw the silly c*nt, God she's a silly c*nt. I agree that BB had different strategies based on who went into the diary room. They didn't want to lose the two close favourites. Makosi would have been fcuked out.

But they didn't lose anybody!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,921 ✭✭✭✭Pigman II

Fair play to him for taking the cash. If that'd been I would have probably be thinking 'this is some kind of trick?' and deliberately not taken it in the hope they would have rewarded me in some other sort of way. But on reflection I think Eugene was right to take the 'bird in the hand'. If he wins on Friday he might not agree with me tho :)

• Registered Users Posts: 24,924 ✭✭✭✭BuffyBot

Was I the only one who picked up on the fact that Eugene thought that if he took the money, he was being evicted as well?

Yeah he said things along the line of 'take the money and be evicted?', ''at least there'll' be two winners now' and on the 50 second mark 'will I be evited for this?' as tho he had understood it that he'd be gone if he took the cash.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,811 ✭✭✭✭billy the squid

the others didnt go into the house for the prize, they went into the house for the notoriety.

it is a good day. craig gets the boot and eugene takes half the mnoney. now thats Karma.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 565 ✭✭✭zokrez

Yeah I presumed it too. You know if he hadn't taken the money, I would say his chances to win 200K would have increased ?

the others didnt go into the house for the prize, they went into the house for the notoriety.

it is a good day. craig gets the boot and eugene takes half the mnoney. now thats Karma.

A good day that would've been made perfect if that irritatin' foul mouthed waste of space Craig had been pelted with rocks when the door opened!

Zakrze wrote:
    Yeah I presumed it too. You know if he hadn't taken the money, I would say his chances to win 200K would have increased ?

I agree totally. I think he would have walked it if he hadn't taken the money. Not so sure now.

Speaking of cash&craig did anyone notice that during his interview he still didn't 'come out'? I'm sure that was purely cos he's planning to sell the 'story' to MaxClifford or one of those other rag merchants at the first opportunity. I seem to remember MichelleBass doing the exact same thing last year when Davinarse asked her whether she shagged yer man Stuart?

Which leads me up nicely to how Craig ironically at the same time of keeping schtum about his own paydirt deliberately tried to sabotage Moloko's press value by 'dishing the dirt' (or lack there of) regarding the pool 'incident'.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 3,934 Mod ✭✭✭✭Turner

Ya Makowsi is some bitch alright...

Hope she doesnt win....

• Registered Users Posts: 2,220 ✭✭✭Davey Devil

Paddies have cut Ant's odds to 1/2 and Eugene has been eased to 6/4.

I think Eugene was right to take the money however, I think he has done Anthony a big favour. Since it is so close close between the 2 I'd the undecided voters will now back Ant as they'd like to see both lads get some cash. I'd also imagine that most of the voting is done in the last day or 2 unlike what someone else said.

Another thing that Eugene said didn't make any sense. He said at least now their would be two winners instead of none. How could their be no winners of money?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,578 ✭✭✭Scraggs

Another thing that Eugene said didn't make any sense. He said at least now their would be two winners instead of none. How could their be no winners of money?

i think he meant two winners instead of one!
    if eugene does end up winning it he'll have lost himself 100,000 ...pity

a bird in the hand is worth 2 in the bush.....

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 328 ✭✭Tiffany

Scraggs wrote:
    i think he meant two winners instead of one!
    if eugene does end up winning it he'll have lost himself 100,000 ...pity
    Yeah he'd need that extra 100K, since he'll be immediately forgotten after BB.

Advertisement