Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Now Eugene can buy his braces!

Options
2»

Comments

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 10,439 Mod ✭✭✭✭xzanti

LundiMardi wrote:
    fair play to him... i can't believe he even had to think about it.

Did you hear Makosi? She said she wouldn't have taken the money:rolleyes:
    Yeah she was disgusted because she really believes that he has taken 50,000 right out of HER winnings... shes soooo sure shes gonna win.. If she is not an actress she must be the most stupid person on the planet..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,101 ✭✭✭Kingsize

What they really shouldve done was told him the full extent of the descision he was going to make, all of those c-un-ts wouldve still taken the cash.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,045 ✭✭✭Vince135792003

Yeah Eugene thought he was going which is why he said there could now be two winners . I really hope it does nt effect his chances of winning but I think it will. I heard that Anthony called him a "pussy" for taking the money in the diary room and for him and Makosi to be all high and mighty especially her makes me want Eugene to win even more.

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 10,439 Mod ✭✭✭✭xzanti

Wouldnt it be gas if Kinga took the other 50,000 :D
    I would pay to see their faces...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,286 ✭✭✭SprostonGreen

I was delighted for Eugene, it so funny seeing Makosi congratulate him, through clenched teeth, I hate her.

I agree it might have been a different scenario if she went to the diary room, ie, the boot.

Sickener for Craig too.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,313 ✭✭✭sanncoo

It was brilliant and I'm glad Makosi wasn't bothered to get up off her fat ass to go to the diary room. I'm delighted it was Eugene that got the chance. The pain that poor thing has gone through dealing with some of the animals in that zoo.

Did I mention that I was delighted.....

• Registered Users Posts: 19,026 ✭✭✭✭murphaph

xzanti wrote:
    Wouldnt it be gas if Kinga took the other 50,000 :D
    I would pay to see their faces...
    God that'd be gas! Makosi doesn't like this idea.

• Registered Users Posts: 392 ✭✭DéiseGirl

Tiffany wrote:
    Yeah he'd need that extra 100K, since he'll be immediately forgotten after BB.

Oh no, think of all the nightclubs he won't get to open :(

• Registered Users Posts: 4,683 ✭✭✭daveg

Last nights big brother was the best ever. Craig eveicted (yaaayyyy) and Eugene goes to the diary room. Makdosey prob thought she be put in a cage again.

I thought Anthony's reaction was poor as well to Eugene. I though he was the one that said "I wouln't have taken it". Fair fúcks to Eugene. He deserves it for the way he was treated this week and the way Makdosey fúcked him out of it in the pool the other week.

• Registered Users Posts: 304 ✭✭MadPatrick

I don't get it, Davina was going on all night saying it would be the hardest decision ever. But then they didn't tell him that the prize would double if he didn't take it.
    So the hardest decision ever, according to Davina is: "Eugene, do you want 50 grand??"
    That is a hard one, what would I do?? Take the 50 grand??? Walk away with my hands in my pocket??
    Wow, decisions decisions

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 142 ✭✭catholicireland

Im glad eugene got the 50k, im actually starting to like the guy a bit. The whole friends with Derek thing put me off him completly. But now I hope Anthony get the rest!. Now that would be a good result!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,578 ✭✭✭Scraggs

watchin the highlights show now so funny to see anthony's reaction to the fact eugene didnt know about the 200,000....priceless!!

Advertisement