Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Thai Boxing in Dundalk?

Options
  • 10-08-2005 10:39pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,997 ✭✭✭

I tried the self defence/martial arts forum but couldn't find out any info there.

Does anyone know anything about thai boxing in dundalk? I hear that it's supposed to be extreemly good for fitness and I'd like to have a look at it?

Anyone know where it's on? Contact details?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,711 ✭✭✭Dr. Dre

I know a couple of people in work involved in the Martial Arts around Dundalk.
    I shall ask them tomorrow and post back.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,711 ✭✭✭Dr. Dre

Ok, there's a guy in Bridge St. that used to hold classes - and as far as my colleague knows - still does.
    Over Gallaghers flower shop, blokes name is Brian Gallagher.
    Have no contact details :o

• Closed Accounts Posts: 242 ✭✭Chaos_Path

hes been gone for years.

its now held in the boxing club in Cox`s, i dont know about a contact number,maybe ring up the club itself.

And Gallagher is an excellent teacher,absolutely no bulls**t is given..or tolerated.

Advertisement