Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Topping up abroad

• 10-08-2005 11:15pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 29,930 ✭✭✭✭

My GF is in England for awhile, on Meteor, using some other network roaming, not sure what though.

Can I top her up via my aib account, or will it just not work while she's in england?

Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 873 ✭✭✭neon_glows

my family all have vodafone and were all out in turkey i topped them all up twice using the aib, they got the credit instantly, acording to my parents the actual topup vouchers wouldnt work outside of ireland,

tink meteors free number is 1904 or 1905, to be honest in my 6 months working at there call centre i never dealed with a similiar issue or heard of one,

the usual with meteor is you must have a credit card registered to go abroad in case you over spend due to a weeks delay in charging and my dialling there contact number they can top up your phone. However im certain they wont take your credit card over the blower only hers,

good luck with it dude

Nicky

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,441 ✭✭✭✭jesus_thats_gre

All the information is still stored in Ireland so whether they are in Turkey or Ireland, the exact same applies..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,930 ✭✭✭✭TerrorFirmer

Great guys, thanks. She had about 25 Euro to do her, but her mother used her phone to ring home and wasted over half it....

Thanks again! :)

Advertisement