Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

Windows XP Keyboard setting help

• 10-08-2005 11:27pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,812 ✭✭✭

Keyboard seems to be in AMerca set up since reformat, how do I get it back to European setup.

My @ and a few other are in the wrong place :-)

I know it sounds easy but I've been searching for ages !

Thanks guys.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,208 ✭✭✭✭aidan_walsh

Control Panel -> Regional and Language Options (or something similar).

• Closed Accounts Posts: 156 ✭✭scion

You might need the windows install cd aswell

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,812 ✭✭✭Drapper

not working

• Closed Accounts Posts: 323 ✭✭yawn

Control Panel -> Regional and Language Options -> advanced tab -> choose english(ireland)

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 16,659 ✭✭✭✭dahamsta

Drapper wrote:
    not working
    Excellent post. Informative, helpful, useful. :rolleyes:

• Advertisement

I knew I'd seen a post like this before, and lo and behold tis yerself. Gideon told you exactly how to change it in that thread, and odie posted a page with loads of details. Why are you asking again?

adam

I am most definitely not your mate.

Advertisement