Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

How do you curl your hair with a straightener??

• 11-08-2005 12:07am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,746 ✭✭✭✭

ive been trying for ages to curl my hair with my staightener, but i cant get it. help!!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 242 ✭✭Chaos_Path

maybe cos its a straightener?

the clues in the name

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,175 ✭✭✭angeldelight

No need to be sarky! According to ghd they can be used to curl. I'd love to know too lol

• Closed Accounts Posts: 34 squiiish

I suspect there may be a new version of the GHD out - any of the straightners I've seen that say they can be used for curling have curved edges along the long edges of the plates, where as my GHD is completly flat. I think the only curl you could acheive with mine would be "D" shaped curl :confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18 TailFeather

No you can actually use the GHD to create gorgeous curls. Its sort of a hairdressers trick, really tricky to do without someone to show you how. Basically you wrap the top of the hair around the GHD, but have the GHD vertical, not horizontal, then just pull the hair through, twist the piece of hair around your finger and then let it go and it comes out in ringlets. Dunno if thats in anyway clear.....

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 376 ✭✭silvo

i good trick that i saw on a hair video once was to roll your hair around a chopstick or round piece of wood and rub the ghd up and down the stick a couple of times and you will get deadly curls.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,600 ✭✭✭Cutie18Ireland

i got mine done in the hairdressers and it hurts like hell!! better off with a curling tongs!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,181 ✭✭✭abercrombie

u just twist ur hair around the ghd and after a few secs let it go and voila....curls

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,746 ✭✭✭✭Misticles

how do ya mean around it? around the top part then close, or close then wrap around

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 3,935 Mod ✭✭✭✭Turner

I heard you have to use the GHD as normal but spin around on the spot as fast as you can.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,019 ✭✭✭SexyD4Lady

ROFL. Chief, you are a funny ****er. Lucky for me, I have naturally curly hair.

• Advertisement
Advertisement