Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Whats the best Online Car auction site

• 11-08-2005 12:22am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 55 ✭✭

I'm researching online car auctions within Ireland and I'm wondering if anybody has any experience of using them, recommendations etc.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,648 ✭✭✭knifey_spoonie

As far as i know there is no no-line car auctions there are a few small car auctions aroud but there is two main auctions

merlin car auction

AND

Wilsons

They both hold auctions twice weekly

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 symco

pat keogh in limerick have a new on line auction. looks like a good site, well though out. even some of the prices don't look to bad. havn't contacted them so don't know if there is a catch.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,010 ✭✭✭Barr

ebay is the only one I know of , dont think theres any other true car auction sites

• Registered Users Posts: 4 D78

I know of an on-line auction company called daan auctions that is just starting up in Ireland, website seems pretty good but so far all items for sale are in holland or belgium.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,161 ✭✭✭kindalen

autorola if you are trade. public can sell through them i think.

• Advertisement
Advertisement