Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

The 13th Ghost...

• 11-08-2005 5:56am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 489 ✭✭

Just watched this filmon DVDand i can say without hesitation it's the worst film of any genre that i have seen in at least 5 years. but stubborn as i am, i forced myself to sit there until it was over.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 129 ✭✭Orange Elephant

Are you talking about "13 ghosts" cause I've seen that and its sh*t.
    Haven't seen a "The 13th Ghost".

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,918 ✭✭✭Deadwing

hehe...yeah it was kinda crappy but i switched off my brain and watched and thought it was quite enjoyable :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,216 ✭✭✭✭monkeyfudge

There doesn't seem to be any such film called The 13th Ghost... so you must mean 13 Ghosts or Thir13en Ghosts as they liked to call it.

Yep... it's not very good.. but if I remember correctly didn't it have some interesting ghost designs towards the end?

The original was on only last week actually.. it was really bad too.. you've got to wonder why they remake these things.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,440 ✭✭✭Dizzyblabla

I thought the moving walls and stuff was pretty cool... but ya, the film was crap!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,066 ✭✭✭✭Tusky

One of the only movies Ive walked out on.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,918 ✭✭✭Deadwing

Tusky wrote:
    for me, that honour goes to the bloody god awful van helsing

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,982 ✭✭✭ObeyGiant

The 13th Warrior?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 489 ✭✭derek27

Are you talking about "13 ghosts" cause I've seen that and its sh*t.
    Haven't seen a "The 13th Ghost".
    ya thats it. so bad the name of it aint even that important.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 141 ✭✭Dick Darlington

Seen Dark Water the other night through a free screening thing, absolute rubbish.
    As usual everything looks slightly green, there's a single mother with a young child who starts acting weird. It's just the same as The Ring, The Grudge, etc, etc, and apparently it's by the same guy who made The Motorcycle Diaries ?????

Left it after an hour it was so bad.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 141 ✭✭Dick Darlington

Watched Unleashed and was pleasently suprised.
    It's pretty good. I was expecting it to be crap but it's ok.

Great to see Bob Hoskins make a comeback!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 29,130 ✭✭✭✭Karl Hungus

This is hardly a "Review" of any sort... Moved.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,126 ✭✭✭Gileadi

Tusky wrote:

mise aswell

• Closed Accounts Posts: 129 ✭✭Orange Elephant

Watched Unleashed and was pleasently suprised.
    It's pretty good. I was expecting it to be crap but it's ok.

Great to see Bob Hoskins make a comeback!

Why are you talking about "Unleashed" when we're clearly talking about another sh*t film... (heard unleashed was better than expected, but still pretty bad)

I suppose it is understandable that someone could mix up "Unleashed" and "Thirteen Ghosts", being so alike and all.. :rolleyes:

Advertisement