Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Two Gay Muslems (not really offensive)

• 11-08-2005 9:19am
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5,154 ✭✭✭

Two gay Muslem men blew themselves up while having sex recently. Police sources say they were suicide bummers.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 465 ✭✭drunkenfool

sinecurea wrote:
    Two young Muslem men blew themselves up while having sex recently. Police sources say they were suicide bummers.

Like i dont care about the muslim references linking it to the london bombings and all of that, but its simply just not funny.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,715 ✭✭✭marco murphy

Delete this bull****e

• Registered Users Posts: 1,305 ✭✭✭The Clown Man

I loled :D:D

Well your a clown :p
    It's even a bad joke :rolleyes:

Is this being left?

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5,154 ✭✭✭Oriel

It's a play on words, not relating to any specific event. Where do I suggest it's refering to England?
    Some people will find it funny, some people won't. It shouldn't really offend anybody...apart from gay Muslems.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32 martyFarty

thats pretty funny. If anyone doesn't like it, then get out of the humor section

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,945 ✭✭✭D-Generate

I liked it :D

With the recent spate of "That jokes racist!!!" on the Humour forum we will have to be saying "A non-descript person walked into a public house..." pretty soon. :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,163 ✭✭✭✭danniemcq

D-Generate wrote:
    I liked it :D

With the recent spate of "That jokes racist!!!" on the Humour forum we will have to be saying "A non-descript person walked into a public house..." pretty soon. :(

bring back the 70's. they were good times. listen to the old tv comedy's and you'll see how pc the world has become. it's scary

sinecurea wrote:
    It's a play on words, not relating to any specific event. Where do I suggest it's refering to England?
    Some people will find it funny, some people won't. It shouldn't really offend anybody...apart from gay Muslems.

Well there is no such thing as a gay muslim... or you cant actualy call yourself a muslim offically, if you are gay.

Where did you suggest england?

In your question.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 569 ✭✭✭Pauly26

lol

• Registered Users Posts: 3,135 ✭✭✭flanzer

Hillarious!! Remember the days you couldn't call yourself a catholic if you were homosexual!! Ahh the innocence........

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,082 ✭✭✭Nukem

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

That is all

its not that its directly linked to the london bombings, its the timing of theses jokes... whenever a serious event happens, these type of jokes spur up everywhere, text messages, in the pub etc.
    Also, i dont care about racist jokes etc its all in good fun, but that joke is not funny.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,433 ✭✭✭kittenkiller

Also, i dont care about racist jokes etc its all in good fun, but that joke is not funny.
    no see it IS funny, because, bomb sounds kinda like bUm?
    Ye see? And bumming can be used as another word for anal or 'gay' sex.
    I get it!
    :)

so what your trying to say is that, you just mixed around a few letter to turn bombers into bummers, then used that in as the punchline after an appropriate sentence..... ahhhhh yeah i got it the first time i heard it and its not funny. its terrible.

Oh yeah!!!!........... As Frank Carson says........."It's a 'cracker'!!!"..... Get it cracker/bummer!! I know....terrible pun ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 192 ✭✭Eve e

Offended me... by lack of humour

• Closed Accounts Posts: 142 ✭✭r3boot

Well there is no such thing as a gay muslim... or you cant actualy call yourself a muslim offically, if you are gay.

Where did you suggest england?

In your question.

I'm sure there is. It's called a'asi just like the muslim who drinks or eats porcine products, etc. THe fundementals of islam only require you to beleive in a one god and that mohammed is his prophet. Also only one person can "officially" call a muslim a non-muslim or kaafir and that is god.

Oh and muslim is spelt with an I not an E.

zzz zzz........This is a humour forum. Where's everyone sence of it gone??!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 812 ✭✭✭neGev

The joke's funny. I laughed at it.

If you don't find it funny, click that back arrow.
    If you find it offensive, you're a spanner.

What ever happened to not saying anything if you don't have anything good to say?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,083 ✭✭✭TheIrishGrover

I think he said it best years ago when he said that about the only person you can joke about now is a white, hetrosexual,Christian, male in his mid 20s-40s. Otherwise you're being either rasist, homophobic, sectarian, sexist or agist...... get a life people

Advertisement