Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Rumour has it he was on the TIG 64 man server!

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 46 doud

true, true, and sad

Boards.ie post in Games

DouD

• Registered Users Posts: 5,042 ✭✭✭spooky donkey

I saw that story and I was going to send it to ya Drapper. Ya got to it already i see.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 3,734 Mod ✭✭✭✭The Real B-man

we will need defibrillators at lans next lol

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,357 ✭✭✭secret_squirrel

Removed another moron from the gene pool tbh.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,812 ✭✭✭Drapper

I saw that story and I was going to send it to ya Drapper. Ya got to it already i see.

well Spooky when I get married in Korea next year ! no Net cafe's for you mate ! you know how they love thier Strarcraft

• Advertisement

might prefer 10mb broadband than the woemen tbh :D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,812 ✭✭✭Drapper

might prefer 10mb broadband than the woemen tbh :D

honestly I've been there, the net cafes are like 3 storeys 50,000 sq.ft of space to rent for lans or just surf ! also they server beer and you can smoke ! gaming bliss, the only problem is they dont play FPS games there ! just WOW and Starcraft and nowadays Guildwars!!

WE need to evangilise with BF2 !! lol

• Registered Users Posts: 6,374 ✭✭✭Gone West

Aye, I was in a few asian netcafes in the states.
    Theres kids who go in there at 8AM when they open and stay playing non-stop until they close at midnight. And then repeat the same thing the next day.
    CS1.6 starcraft and WoW, like Drapper said, thats all they play. Most of these guys even have their own chairs and computers in the netcafes. Kinda odd.

would it not be cheaper to buy a pc? maybe its the buzz of a lan of sorts everyday

Advertisement