Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

3-Iron

• 11-08-2005 10:39am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3,105 ✭✭✭

I saw it last night.
    i really loved it. i've decided that i've gotta see more Korean movies.
    here's the story as told by the IFI review book thing...

we find a young loner who distributes fast-food flyers door to door and knows from the untouched flyers which owners are away from their properties. His motive however, isn’t necessarily robbery, but giving these empty homes some TLC by doing unbidden odd jobs and leaving them more spruced up than he finds them. He’s settled into a nice rhythm until he breaks in one day and finds a beautiful abandoned wife who’s clearly getting a rough deal from her husband. Immediately entranced, he begins to take a protective interest in her until the said brute returns and the aforementioned 3-iron makes its appearance.

there is a longer description here
    if anyone wants to read it..
    one thing that really intreged me about the movie is that throught out the entire movie the 2 lead characters say almost nothing.. no more than 3 lines in the entire movie.. doesn't make the movie loose anything.. which is good.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,419 ✭✭✭nadir

yeah, I've been meaning to see this for a while now.
    Might head along tonight,

Advertisement