Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Ok boys... what makes a GIRL hot??

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,003 ✭✭✭rsynnott

DAEDULUS wrote:
    man there are waaaay too many replies in this thread for such a **** topic....

ANSWER AND ONLY ANSWER: ASS, TITS, HEIGHT, WEIGHT, FACE, AND HAIR!

Personality doesn't come into it, no? :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,122 ✭✭✭LadyJ

rsynnott wrote:
    Personality doesn't come into it, no? :rolleyes:
    Well when you see someone across a crowded room,do you ever think to yourself
    "Oh yeah,get a load of the personality on that!"? :rolleyes:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,019 ✭✭✭SexyD4Lady

Em, it's not hot that I know Leonard Cohen wrote Hellelujah, it's just.... I don't know, a thing everyone should know! When people say "Hallelujah BY Jeff Buckley" I'm like "Shut up, he did NOT write it. He covered it, therefore it was not BY him. It it Jeff Bucley's COVER or VERSION of Hallelujah". Ugh.

Now, I don't talk about myself constantly! I'm vain, yes, confident, yes, but cocky? I hope not and I don't think so. The reason I was talking about myself is because people kept COMMENTING. Practically inviting me to enter into conversations about myself.

Just watching Supernanny now- God, I love that woman. That Megan kid is a little bitch. She's possessed, she has to be.

Anyway, that is quite true, a valid point, each to their own where a girl's hotness is concerned. I just wanted to hear different opinions. I'm interested in what people think.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,003 ✭✭✭rsynnott

SexyD4Lady wrote:

Just watching Supernanny now- God, I love that woman. That Megan kid is a little bitch. She's possessed, she has to be.

Eek, creepy. I was just watching that and thinking that. Obviously, you're stealing my thoughts. I'll sue.

Heehee. It's crazy, I've never met a child as ill behaved as that little one. If I ever have children, and they get like that (they won't get a chance to, I'm pro-discipline, but say if they did) I'd die, I think. Couldn't handle it. That Super Nanny wrote a book. I work in a book shop and a woman was in with her son the other day, getting down to his level, telling him she wanted an apology or he'd be going on the naughty step when he got home. Amusing to hear off-screen.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,688 ✭✭✭grimloch

SexyD4Lady wrote:
    Heehee. It's crazy, I've never met a child as ill behaved as that little one. If I ever have children, and they get like that (they won't get a chance to, I'm pro-discipline, but say if they did) I'd die, I think. Couldn't handle it. That Super Nanny wrote a book. I work in a book shop and a woman was in with her son the other day, getting down to his level, telling him she wanted an apology or he'd be going on the naughty step when he got home. Amusing to hear off-screen.

The amount of kids these days that need a good slap is unreal. I've seen a plethora of ill behaved youngsters in the last few weeks and I've had enough of it I tell you.

On a matter pertinent to the original query.....Upon closer investigation of random people today I found it hard to find an actual "benchmark" of hotness. I don't think there's a set definition of hot.

There is no set definition, we've been through this. Ugh. I just started this thread to see what people thought was hot. See how different guys' tastes are.

SexyD4Lady wrote:
    There is no set definition, we've been through this. Ugh. I just started this thread to see what people thought was hot. See how different guys' tastes are.

Oops, guess who forgot to finish their post.

Was going to put the vote in for height, maybe slim, nice face and an air of confidence. Tans are something I don't really notice. Hair colour doesn't matter to me.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,968 ✭✭✭jcoote

do it with a poll next time so it doesn't seem like u were doin it for compliments etc (even tho ii know u weren't ;))

jcoote wrote:
    do it with a poll next time so it doesn't seem like u were doin it for compliments etc (even tho ii know u weren't ;))

Do I sense sarcasm or are you just being nice to me, which is an unusual occurance on this thread?!

• Advertisement

no i was bein nice but i think u would've liked to know what people thinked either way

Well, thank you very much, JCoote! Wow, a nice person! Yeah, I guess I would have liked to know regardless, I just didn't expect people to sart saying I was cocky, narcussistic (I so spelt that wrong), vain, self obsessed etc. It's kind of hurtful, actually, especially when it's being said by people who barely even know me and are being incredibly and primatively judgemental.

well u posted a pic of yourself up so u have an ego...it couldn't just be a game like (that was sarcasm)...ah no your right to have an ego **** it sure without it your gonna be in bad form so why not

I INVITED OTHERS TO DO SO!! Nobody did, which was frustrating. I was looking forward to see the lovely faces of some boards.ie members.

There is a few threads knocking about based around pictures, one of which found its way to the Thunderdome.

One person does it, they're vain etc. Loads do it, it's "hip".

madness i tell yis feck it i hate the idear of goin out with someone who has low self confidence...i'd still do it but its a challenge i don't wanna have to face

Wow, we're all such pretty people! Just posted mine up- overall rating of 8.7.. I'm pretty happy!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 37 AutoLink

Vanity...

...I walked into the party like I was walking onto a yacht... La la la... I had one eyes in the mirror as I watched myself go by, and all the boys dreamed that they'd be my partner, they'd be my parnter 'cause I'M SO VAIN.... Yeah yeah yeah. Shut up, Autolink. We're all sick of you. Bye bye now!

u can't beat pure bitterness well done guys

• Advertisement

Do you think I'm bitter??! ROFL

no :rolleyes: but u should start writing cartoons or somethin cos the rants are fantabulous

Like what, my song? No, I think I'm just funny... LOL. Joke. I'M SO VAIN... Myself and Autolink just aren't the best of friends, are we, dearie?

no almost everything u say...i'd try quotin but it'd take too long :p... at 1 in the mornin everyone is funny methinks

No no, I'm funny all day long. I should have really been named Tomika Tiernan...

are u funny ha ha or funny loopy??? i'm hopin for both :p

I don't know about the second funny, but I'm often told I'm a bit mad, flamboyant, loud... so I guess yes, funny-loopy as well. Lol. Why do you ask?? And where's that picture I asked you to post?? ;)

i'll get some soon my camera is on loan... thats a good thing if your funny u have to be a bit mad too to back it up...don't see the point of bein a pleasure to be around if u don't try and draw people to u...if your cool don't be shy about it!!!!!!

Ugh, I know I'm cool, my mum tells me every day when she's tying my shoes.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 10,730 ✭✭✭✭simu

Being capable of staying on-topic and not mistaking a bb for irc makes a girl hot imo.

u ma ties your shoes :eek: :p...my ma still licks her hand and fixes my hair...thats hot tho a girl knowing she is cool but not bein a sap about it

Your mum does that?! Aw! Thank you very much, JCoote. 'Preciate it, dude, as I would say if I was from McDonald's Land (USA).

i wasn't talkin bout u :p...the one thing thats terrible is great lookin girls goin round with a lump in their throat anytime u try to talk to them or mingers wearin g strings u could cut cheese wit...its just worng i like seeein good lookin people with no confidence

ROFL. Sorry sorry. You like seeing attractive people with no confidence? Why is that?

no i like seein attractive people WITH confidence..sorry i wandered a bit there

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 607 ✭✭✭DAEDULUS

SexyD4Lady wrote:
    but I'm often told I'm a bit mad, flamboyant, loud...

ok...definitly not hot....nothing worse then a loud girl in a gang that thinks shes funny to not only the girls,but the lads too..............GIRLS ARE NOT FUNNY at all..ever :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,424 ✭✭✭joejoem

By the looks of things jcoote got some

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,277 ✭✭✭✭Rb

ma...lol....

By "attractive" you should really say "good looking people with confidence" or something along those lines like confidence is part of what makes someone attractive(i.e you feel attracted to them), but you can't really be attracted to someone just cause they're good looking.

Anyone else agree?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 607 ✭✭✭DAEDULUS

yeah i'd agree....IF I WAS A GIRL
    think about it..club scene....if a guy likes a girl and wants to score her shes got to be hot...for the girl to like the guy hes got to be at relatively good looking,be able to make her laugh,not be intimidated by her and be able to poke fun at her and not try and put her on a pedastle like every other little gimp that comes up to her and tells her shes beutiful :p and a few other things ..

a hot bird isnt going to score chap thats been standing in the corner the whole night afraid to talk to girls just because hes got the looks,with a man on the other hand...if theres a really hot girl in the corner on the other hand,too shy to approach anyone,that wont bother the man too much,he may not want anything long term with her but hes still going to want to ride her,and if hes confident..will try :p

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,304 ✭✭✭✭koneko

SexyD4Lady wrote:
    Now, I don't talk about myself constantly! I'm vain, yes, confident, yes, but cocky? I hope not and I don't think so.

Admitting you have a problem is the first step towards changing. Some day you will realise this.

And .... right on, Simu!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 31,967 ✭✭✭✭Sarky

Pff, like, common sense is like sooooo out of style you kids...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,281 ✭✭✭PullMyFinger!

Size 10 or 12 with a nice chest. Charlotte's figure is fantastic. I like my girls shapely but not fat (although every girl thinks they're fat regardless of figure)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,303 ✭✭✭THEZAPPA

i agree,women like myself think we are fat...........i dont know why!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36 star_in_girl

helen(THEZAPPA)your not fat i didnt know you thought that!your a size 8!

anyway,not stick thin girls are hot!

helen(THEZAPPA)your not fat i didnt know you thought that!your a size 8!

anyway,not stick thin girls are hot!

ok thanks,but i did when i was younger!

and yeh stick thin is horrible

good cose you are not fat!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

thanks its just the curves,

and either are you miss!!!!

oh thanks,

why does ciara think she is fat sh is like a stick honestly!!!!!

i know she is perfect and she was moaning to me the other day saying she is fat and stuff and no one likes her and i was like ,what you your not and everyone loves you!! ugh

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,304 ✭✭✭✭koneko

Oh dear god.... It's like the bermuda triangle of the internet, sanity comes here to die. MSN/AIM tbh.

• Advertisement
Advertisement