Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Ok boys... what makes a GIRL hot??

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,424 ✭✭✭joejoem

I would rather the title of this thread was woman instead of girl too, feels a bit odd.

I love sunglass's. I have lots of pairs, 3 in my car, one in work, 2 or 3 at home. And I love to wear big ones, aviators epecially, when I see a woman wearing them it just gets to me in a good way, I guess you need confidence to pull them off.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,707 ✭✭✭skywalker

joejoem wrote:
    I would rather the title of this thread was woman instead of girl too, feels a bit odd.

I love sunglass's. I have lots of pairs, 3 in my car, one in work, 2 or 3 at home. And I love to wear big ones, aviators epecially, when I see a woman wearing them it just gets to me in a good way, I guess you need confidence to pull them off.

At the risk of veering wildly off topic, Id share your taste for big ott wayfarer style sunglasses. Where in Dublin can you get that style of sunglass? preferably the mirrored ones?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,807 ✭✭✭chump

I luvvvvvvvvvv, and I mean LOVE half-moon specs ... nothing sexier on a lady than HALF-MOON spectacles ... any with me?

skywalker wrote:
    At the risk of veering wildly off topic, Id share your taste for big ott wayfarer style sunglasses. Where in Dublin can you get that style of sunglass? preferably the mirrored ones?

You can get them in the sunglass's hut, anywhere there is one but your looking at spending €150. I have bought hem there before but lost them within three or four weeks. What I do is buy them on holiday. Go away somewhere warm for the weekend (flights circa €60) and buy sunglass's, you give yourself an excuse to go somewhere warm! Plus the shades will cost you 40 or €50 max

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,707 ✭✭✭skywalker

Thats the prob, they tend not to last, ahh well the search continues (until I go away next.)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,277 ✭✭✭✭Rb

um yeah, EVERYONE is wearing aviators, and i'd say only 10% of them can actually pull them off...
    Guys with short hair especially can't pull them off, though there's SO many who think they can.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,019 ✭✭✭SexyD4Lady

I have HUGE aviators. Ray Bans. Love 'em.

SexyD4Lady wrote:
    I have HUGE aviators. Ray Bans. Love 'em.

Yeah we sell them in the store i work in and as i said, they don't suit people with short hair or people with like huge noses :D

YOU WORK IN BROWN THOMAS!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,366 ✭✭✭luckat

Raiser wrote:
    You are hot because you wear light summer dresses that flutter in the breeze as you run in sun-drenched meadows. Your lustrous skin delights the eyes and your lingering touches caress the soul and delight the senses.

You are kind and caring, your fair hair is natural, like flax, and is worn simply, when you toss it back carelessly it causes mens hearts to melt.

You are tall and lithe and graceful in all your movements, walk with poise and self-assurance, look stunning in an elegant, understated black evening dress and dance like Margot Fonteyn.

You are not to be found on any catwalk, you are not bone, nor sinew and taut muscle, you are a woman, comfortable with your natural curves and you use them without being salacious or tawdry.

Your eyes dance to humour and sparkle when you are merry while your lips are full and sensual and speak only kind words and encouragement, you are a Lady and lesser women disappoint you.

You are constant as the northern star, true to your word, honest and faithful and what matters are not the material things, nor social standing - your currency is decency and integrity.

Omigod, it's a Golden Retriever!

• Advertisement

oookkk...

sexyd4lady: read your pm's

No, I wo'nt read me fookin PM's, ye shoyhead.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,327 ✭✭✭kawaii

SexyD4Lady wrote:

Charming... :p

tell me about it, she has a few drinks and her roots start to show.....

Nice job on that North vs Southside thread btw...

Who's that directed at?

Did you make one too?

SexyD4 of course.

No i wouldn't bother, most people could guess where I stand on the whole issue.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,730 ✭✭✭✭simu

SexyD4Lady wrote:

Not very D4 of you, surely?

• Advertisement

rb_ie wrote:
    No i wouldn't bother, most people could guess where I stand on the whole issue.

Out of the way?

No, not totally out of the way.
    I'm from the Southside, have strong personal opinions on the northside, but im not going to get into it just to "cause a stirr".

I never really got these stereotypes tbh...

Both North and South have good and bad folks so I don'y see the point in generalising...

So me = northside + neutral.

It's 3am and im so not getting into this.
    Film on RTE at the moment, scenes from inside what i think was Kilmainham prison...wouldn't be too.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,967 ✭✭✭✭Sarky

/me sacrifices beard on a golden plate in an attempt to get Mordeth back

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,003 ✭✭✭rsynnott

rb_ie wrote:
    um yeah, EVERYONE is wearing aviators, and i'd say only 10% of them can actually pull them off...
    Guys with short hair especially can't pull them off, though there's SO many who think they can.

What's an aviator? I always feel at a bit of a disadvantage with this stuff, as I'm theoretically meant to know it all genetically, being gay.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,688 ✭✭✭grimloch

rsynnott wrote:
    What's an aviator? I always feel at a bit of a disadvantage with this stuff, as I'm theoretically meant to know it all genetically, being gay.

Sunglasses like these.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,181 ✭✭✭abercrombie

yup and as i hve learned...keep ur opinions of the northside and southside to urself!!! Unless its an actual thread dedicated to that kinda stuff

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,391 ✭✭✭arbeitsscheuer

yup and as i hve learned...keep ur opinions of the northside and southside to urself!!! Unless its an actual thread dedicated to that kinda stuff
    There's been about 50, in the time I've been here. It's pathetic really.

You've learned quickly so..
    well done :D

What a negative thread...
    :(

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,357 ✭✭✭secret_squirrel

rb_ie wrote:

Thats a pretty dumb thing to say - where do you think they got their name from? How many pilots have you seen with long flowing locks?

Oh sorry, i thought this was the fashion/appearance forum.....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 33 yousowould

so basically, roysh, rb_ie

your a Total Knobface, and we're talking Totally here

and basically, roysh, let me predict your focking comeback;

''yousowould'nt, im going to use my gay sarcasm that only i think is funny to slag your Total ripped off use of that revolting Ross character. and we're talking Totally here''

something like that yeah? actually the, like, yousowould'nt bit was kinda clever.

so take that bit out Dickfeatures.

Do all your posts have to start with "so basically roysh"?
    If you've nothing relevant to contribute,
    check out www.amishrakefight.org/gfy . :D

SexyD4Lady wrote:
    YOU WORK IN BROWN THOMAS!

That was obvious

how so?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,818 ✭✭✭Bateman

How has this Ross O Carrol Kelly pisstake not been barred yet? :rolleyes:

My thoughts exactly,
    It's like he goes through the books and like underlines the things he wants to post...not one of his posts have been at all original..

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,020 ✭✭✭Ry

weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee *surfs the flaming lava a bit making sure not to fall in*

I think I'm a pretty hot girl here's my pic click the face --> :D

HAR HAR My mates tell me I'm one of the hottest girls they've ever seen :p

Ry

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,811 ✭✭✭Stompbox

Ry wrote:
    weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee *surfs the flaming lava a bit making sure not to fall in*

I think I'm a pretty hot girl here's my pic click the face --> :D

HAR HAR My mates tell me I'm one of the hottest girls they've ever seen :p

Ry

If you are a girl,God help you. If you are a guy,God help you

• Advertisement

HA! no the joke was I am not a girl (**** is it not OBVIOUS I'M NOT?!?) and I figured it'd be funny letting the lads click hoping to see some hot girl but getting my mug instead :)

Meh I guess I do look kinda female there so spose have to live with it. Bad pic :p

God didn't have to go hurting my feelings :( Last time I ever go out in public :o

Ry

SexyD4Lady wrote:
    Right, here's a photo, I'll start the girls off.
    http://www.hotornot.com/r/?eid=EQRYGEE&key=LRC

When I clicked the link here I was expecting a gorgeous busty blonde, but OMG you are so ugly. Do you even get any guys??? You actually think you are hot? Just goes to show, all you D4 things have theyre heads stuck so far up their own asses. I mean get a life. And don't think youre hot cos you are nowhere near hot

Ry wrote:
    HA! no the joke was I am not a girl (**** is it not OBVIOUS I'M NOT?!?) and I figured it'd be funny letting the lads click hoping to see some hot girl but getting my mug instead :)

Meh I guess I do look kinda female there so spose have to live with it. Bad pic :p

God didn't have to go hurting my feelings :( Last time I ever go out in public :o

Ry

Im only messing. I think you look great

LOL So do my mates but they're all guys too so tbh I dunno if it counts :D

Ry

Sweet wrote:
    When I clicked the link here I was expecting a gorgeous busty blonde, but OMG you are so ugly. Do you even get any guys??? You actually think you are hot? Just goes to show, all you D4 things have theyre heads stuck so far up their own asses. I mean get a life. And don't think youre hot cos you are nowhere near hot

That's far too rough.
    "D4 thing?"...where are you from yourself?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,967 ✭✭✭✭Sarky

Are you Shrimp's twin or something?

Who's that directed at?

Guys ffs you're going off topic :mad: am I a hot Girl or WHAT!?! and don't say "what" :D

HOT GIRL HERE!

:)

Ry

If you've read the whole thread, you'll know that you are like the definition of whats not hot in a girl :rolleyes:
    sorry to be so blunt but.....constructive critisism i suppose.

edit: girls with short hair are just.....ugh....not to mention the ones who gel their fringes up.

• Advertisement

rb_ie wrote:
    If you've read the whole thread, you'll know that you are like the definition of whats not hot in a girl :rolleyes:
    sorry to be so blunt but.....constructive critisism i suppose.

edit: girls with short hair are just.....ugh....not to mention the ones who gel their fringes up.

Ok I can take that. If you can back it up fairly with good points why don't I make a hot girl honestly. It's cool if you have real reasons, so go on? I surely have a nice face though. like with long hair would I not be as you guys say "doable" ?

Ry

Advertisement