Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Makosi IS an actress!!/Was Kemal Right? (MERGED)

Options
  • 11-08-2005 2:37am
    Registered Users Posts: 12,811 ✭✭✭✭

1322498.jpg

he might have been wrong about Makosi being a "mole" but according to tomorrows sun, it would seem that Makosi was an actress hired by endermol, and not a genuine contestant.

its in the sun so it ahs to be true

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 15,117 ✭✭✭✭MrJoeSoap

Judging by the quality of her "cries" in the diary room, I'd say Eastenders/Corrie are battling to sign her up.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,178 ✭✭✭Bamboozled

MrJoeSoap wrote:
    Judging by the quality of her "cries" in the diary room, I'd say Eastenders/Corrie are battling to sign her up.
    Oh dear god, I hope not. I've seen enough of her on the screen, i dont want her invading the soaps as well.

Kemal could have been right. He was one of the closest to her and even with all her lies, she could have let stuff slip in "code" a few times. If she did it a few times it may have set off bells in Kemal;s head and that could be why he insisted she was a mole.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,045 ✭✭✭✭tk123

Just read in the Sun that Makosi is an actress after all!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,144 ✭✭✭LundiMardi

it must be true, after all the sun never lies :rolleyes:

If it was any of the others I wouldn't believe it there's ALWAYS been something dodgey abt her!!!they have a copy of a bill for Endemol etc....

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 18,625 ✭✭✭✭BaZmO*

LundiMardi wrote:
    it must be true, after all the sun never lies :rolleyes:

I was just gonna post the same thing.

B.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,303 ✭✭✭THEZAPPA

ive never been a fan of hers.......tbh :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,921 ✭✭✭✭Pigman II

If this turns out to be true I think Endemol will have made a big miscalculation. Most people watch this show because they think they getting genuine people on their tv's (of course they're not but that's immaterial) and if there's any gamesmanship going on that at the very least they as viewers are 'in on it'.

From my own observations its perfectly acceptable from the publics pov for one player to try con/lie/mislead ANOTHER PLAYER but when you cross the line and get caught trying to con the public then you're number is up. Most bb viewers like seeing the players being tricked and made fools of but they'd not be so willing to play along when they themselves are the butt of the gamesmanship.

Case in point : This is why Makosi's pregnancy thing turned her into public enemy number 1. It's ok to lie to the other contestants but when you try to lie to joe soap out there in tellybox land then you've crossed anunspecified line.

Similarily this is why I think Endemol will lose a of their fanbase if try to sell it as yet another 'big surprise' but I think the surprise will be on them when they measure the public reaction to the stunt.

Again we should wait to see the veracity of the story but it has to be said that she fits to M.O. perfectly.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,578 ✭✭✭Scraggs

is it true? I need more details!!! It just has to be true nobody can be that mentally unstable...then again...

• Registered Users Posts: 17,958 ✭✭✭✭RuggieBear

seemingly endemol rented a studio at this actors agents place and makosi is on the books, or something, there as a wannabe actress....

anyway....this studio billed endemol for the use of their facilities or something and the sun have claimed its for Makosi or something.

• Advertisement

Scraggs wrote:
    is it true? I need more details!!! It just has to be true nobody can be that mentally unstable...then again...
    she's a mentaler - she really thinks she's going to win!! :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 5,578 ✭✭✭Scraggs

tk123 wrote:
    she's a mentaler - she really thinks she's going to win!! :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

i have a sick feeling in the pit of my stomach that she is going to though...

at least the prize money has been halved :D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 18,625 ✭✭✭✭BaZmO*

Scraggs wrote:
    i have a sick feeling in the pit of my stomach that she is going to though...

Well if you really think that, go and put at bet on her. It's a steal at 28/1 compared to Anfenee and Eugene who are on or about evens to win.

B.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,026 ✭✭✭✭murphaph

Is there any 'mole' precedent on any other BBs around the world?

• Registered Users Posts: 24,924 ✭✭✭✭BuffyBot

She's not an actress....

• Registered Users Posts: 2,370 ✭✭✭Timans

i think davina was stressing the point too strongly that makosi wasnt a mole when asked by kemal....this leads me to believe that she is a mole , actress etc.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,659 ✭✭✭magnumlady

Just read this:

Makosi accused of being an actress

Big Brother bosses have launched an inquiry following claims naughty nurse
    Makosi is an actress.

The 24-year-old is said to have joined London's Envenio agency, which
    describes itself on the internet as the UK's biggest website for helping
    people "like you" appear in films, TV programmes, reality shows,
    photoshoots, music videos, and adverts.

It also says BB programme-maker Endemol is a client.

The Sun claims a £609.68 bill was sent to Endemol for studio hire, tapes,
    and photos - allegedly relating to Makosi's audition tape.

The paper says it has a copy of an invoice from Envenio's sister company,
    The Casting Suite, to Endemol.

The paper was told by an Endemol spokesman: "It is possible we advertised
    through Envenio, we do advertise widely for people to audition.

"But Makosi went through the proper audition process and was not
    fast-tracked in any way.

"We do not know what the invoice relates to. We are investigating."

No-one was available for comment from Envenio, but a spokeswoman earlier
    told The Sun it had been approached to supply housemates, and confirmed
    Makosi was on their books. A picture of Makosi, apparently from Envenio's
    website, was shown alongside her contact details. Her mobile telephone
    number was on answerphone.

No-one from Big Brother was available for comment.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,264 ✭✭✭JBoyle4eva

Where is the above article quoted?

• Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 21,504 Mod ✭✭✭✭Agent Smith

BuffyBot wrote:
    She's not an actress....

but if she is, she's a bad one

• Closed Accounts Posts: 520 ✭✭✭foxybrowne

I've known for weeks, a cousin of a girl I know works for endermol.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,133 ✭✭✭Barrie

So she was paid as an actress to go onto big brother?

Advertisement