Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Rainbow Fans

Options
  • 11-08-2005 11:41am
    Registered Users Posts: 14,993 ✭✭✭✭

I got these fans the other day, but they are a tad bigger than I would like at about 45mm. Anyone seen anything similar but smaller?

They are one of the coolest 80mm fans I've seen, really something different, but I've not seen them elsewhere, so it would suck if the only size I can get is 45mm.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,762 ✭✭✭WizZard

What brand? Usually helps in Google/Froogle searches.

<edit>Here they are. Peats could probably order them for you. They stock Sharkoon stuff.

Google search string: 80mm + "rainbow fan"
    It was in the first result...
    </edit>

• Registered Users Posts: 14,993 ✭✭✭✭Kintarō Hattori

Sorry Wizzard,

It is the Sharkoon brand I have. I was curious if anyone has seen anything like these before? The Sharkoon ones are good, just very deep at around 40mm.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,762 ✭✭✭WizZard

Ah. You meant the DEPTH of the fan.

I doubt you'll get thinner since the depth is probably needed for the CCFL/LEDs

<edit>This is the only other similar product I can find. Fleetwood Computers don't seem tostock them anymore. No dimensions are given on their site either.</edit>

• Registered Users Posts: 14,993 ✭✭✭✭Kintarō Hattori

Many thanks for all your help Wizzard, it's much appreciated!

Advertisement