Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Kiiith is ***

• 11-08-2005 11:52am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,839 ✭✭✭

Now that i got ye're attention.

Just wondering wtf the cinema aint open yet or is there actually even gonna be one there?

If theres not then i'm sueing ccc for false advertisment!!!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,879 ✭✭✭The_B_Man

haha u cabbage! ye try suing the county council. i heard its meant to be open for the new college year. might stick a CV in for the laugh coz its only across from where ioll be livin.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 23,220 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kiith

i demand a banning...but not yet. wait for about 2 weeks, since he wont be online till then.....thank god.

and can i get a free insult at him now?? (apart from the above)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,479 ✭✭✭wheres me jumpa

The_B_Man wrote:
    might stick a CV in for the laugh coz its only across from where ioll be livin.

anyone know of anywhere in cw that will take peoples on for midweek only? cant work weekends this year as i want to play football.

and im a lazy bastard....

the college take ppl on durin the week to come in before college starts and clean the place. im sure if u say in ur cover letter or at the interview that ur only available weekdays then they might just let u work weekdays.

my advice though would be to not get a job til i get one so i have more of a choice of job. i'll let u know wen i get one so u can start lookin.

• Advertisement
  • Hosted Moderators Posts: 3,290 ✭✭✭TomTom

Kiith wrote:
    i demand a banning...but not yet. wait for about 2 weeks, since he wont be online till then.....thank god.

and can i get a free insult at him now?? (apart from the above)

You get one free minor cheap shot, they everyone get to vote on weather you get banned or not.

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,968 Mod ✭✭✭✭Moonbeam

The amazing establishment that is the Otterholt or Digs will take u on a monday to Friday basis

The_B_Man wrote:
    my advice though would be to not get a job til i get one so i have more of a choice of job. i'll let u know wen i get one so u can start lookin.

deal, but im calling bikini inspector...thats mine.

Balkie, you're stupid......give it time

hmmm not bad kiith. i would've personally gone for the age old classsic of "you smell" but i suppose different strokes for different folks...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,219 ✭✭✭Redrocket

where's the new cinema???

• Registered Users Posts: 446 ✭✭kegan5

opposite Tesco n Fairgreen, where next is.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,639 ✭✭✭Laguna

I don't think ther is a new cinema going up in Fairgreen, I heard the rumour myself about a year ago and on my daily walks past where it's supposed to be going there's no sign/building works or even enough room for it now that Argos Extra and Champion Sports are going in there. I think the new cinema rumour was made up by a DAMN DIRTY APE

there was signs up saying omniplex a while ago. before the had put any shops in the new part. the only place it could be going is above next/argos etc... looks like theres alot of room up there.

Advertisement