Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Song I.D

Options
  • 11-08-2005 12:15pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 6,937 ✭✭✭

Lyrics are something like "in a bad way call my friends they'll know what to do". Googled but with no joy. Any ideas anyone?

It was a fairly mellow track, appeared in the show nip/tuck

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 35,954 ✭✭✭✭Larianne

That on the nip/tuck last night?? Bet its Aqualung but not sure what song it is. Havent heard it before so it would be off his newer album.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,937 ✭✭✭fade2black

I think so....I'm searching for a friend ya see.....ya always find clever people on boards who know stuff like this.

fade2black wrote:
    I think so....I'm searching for a friend ya see.....ya always find clever people on boards who know stuff like this.

why thank you!! :D Just caught the end of the show last night and heard it. I've heard his songs on a few programmes recently. I think on The OC as well. Just looking up that album actually. I loved the first one.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/exec/obidos/ASIN/B0001A7TXA/qid=1123759473/sr=8-2/ref=pd_ka_2/202-8183420-4807033

Do you know the track name Larianne?

fade2black wrote:
    Do you know the track name Larianne?

Nah, Im not that clever :rolleyes: but here are all the lyrics to the songs. Ya should find it here.

http://www.alwaysontherun.net/aqualung.htm#s

• Advertisement

You're a gem. Next time you're in Waterford there's a pint on for ya.

Although....I'm not sure that's the song.....(The pint will be put on for ya but you'll have to pay for it yourself.....) :)

fade2black wrote:
    Although....I'm not sure that's the song.....(The pint will be put on for ya but you'll have to pay for it yourself.....) :)

Ya know I'll hold you to that... pint.... that I'll have to pay for meself!! Typical irishness for ya! :rolleyes:

So come on...let's keep looking...could be two pints and a packet of bacon fries in a minute..

Think I found it. Is it called Take Me Home? Episode 15??

• Advertisement

That's what I thought but those lyrics don't appear in that song...

fade2black wrote:
    That's what I thought but those lyrics don't appear in that song...

Well this page gives ya all the music from the series...
    http://niptuckfans.com/music/season2.php

but there's a lot of songs there.....Come on Larianne...think fourth dimensionally!!! ;)

fade2black wrote:
    but there's a lot of songs there.....Come on Larianne...think fourth dimensionally!!! ;)

Well I dunno, I didn't see the whole epsiode, just heard Aqualung and that's all I know. Sorry :( Check out Elbow. Could be that track?

Jesus, I've more to be doing with my day..... *clicks back on game of freecell* :rolleyes:

Ok...I'll throw in a snack box after the drinks....What more could ya possibly want???

Ok, GOT IT!!!! It is Elbow Lucky with Disease. :D

Just checking it out now.....if it's right....I may have a costly night on the town coming up soon!!!! Thanks for your help Larianne!

fade2black wrote:
    Just checking it out now.....if it's right....I may have a costly night on the town coming up soon!!!! Thanks for your help Larianne!

So pints of bulmers and a few packets of crisps and AND a snackbox! Wooohoo. :D

And evidentaly that is the tune in question.....You my friend, are a Star.

fade2black wrote:
    And evidentaly that is the tune in question.....You my friend, are a Star.

I should get a badge made with that saying as so many people say it to me. :) I just can't help helping people!! :D Right so, back to me freecell!!

• Advertisement
Advertisement