Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

diffrence between nokia 6630 and 6680

• 11-08-2005 1:20pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 54,617 ✭✭✭✭

lads what are the difference between a 6630 and a nokia 6680

my brother is looking for a new phone and he's thinking of getting one of the above

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,082 ✭✭✭Tobias Greeshman

AFAIK the only real difference is that the screen on the 6680 is way better, although Im sure someone will come on and prove me wrong.

Edit: Actually the 6680 has two cameras one 1.3MP and a normal VGA, there's actually a few other nice improvements too, if you have the choice I reckon you should buy this over the 6630, IMO a much better phone.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 54,617 ✭✭✭✭Headshot

silas wrote:
    AFAIK the only real difference is that the screen on the 6680 is way better, although Im sure someone will come on and prove me wrong.

Edit: Actually the 6680 has two cameras one 1.3MP and a normal VGA, there's actually a few other nice improvements too, if you have the choice I reckon you should buy this over the 6630, IMO a much better phone.
    the 6680 looks alot better too

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,082 ✭✭✭Tobias Greeshman

There's also a 6681 which I think is the same as the 6680, except it has express-on covers.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,930 ✭✭✭✭TerrorFirmer

The 6800 has a 1.3mp camera and also a vga one, as well as a flash for night time shooting.

It also looks a lot better..... :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,133 ✭✭✭Barrie

Front Camera for video calling/Pictures
    Stereo Mp3 player
    Camera Flash

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 54,617 ✭✭✭✭Headshot

the nokia 6680 looks like a quality phone how does it compare to a nokia 6230i

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,968 ✭✭✭jcoote

just the camera really afaik...any programs not on the 6630 can be easily gotten from nokia asias site

• Closed Accounts Posts: 25 paul_the_red

lads what are the difference between a 6630 and a nokia 6680

Advertisement