Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Weave is DEAD!!!

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,578 ✭✭✭Scraggs

it was very funny the fact the others laughed at it and kinga said it was beautiful.
    will big bro give her straighteners like she requested i wonder.....hope not!!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,286 ✭✭✭SprostonGreen

Yeah, lets hope she leaves penniless and looking like a crack ho.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,625 ✭✭✭✭BaZmO*

More pictures..

makosi_hair.jpg

HairBB.jpg

I didn't think her hair would be so long.

B.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,625 ✭✭✭✭BaZmO*

Argghhhh......Science is back!!!!

Hairo2BB.jpg

B.

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 10,439 Mod ✭✭✭✭xzanti

Long live the weave!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,132 ✭✭✭Dinner

BaZmO* wrote:
    Argghhhh......Science is back!!!!

Hairo2BB.jpg

B.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Its frankenstein who stood too close to one of those electric ball thingys.

• Registered Users Posts: 304 ✭✭MadPatrick

If she was wearing 2 different wigs why didn't BB show her changing them?? It adds a bit of fuel to the actress story methinks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 142 ✭✭catholicireland

Yeah, lets hope she leaves penniless and looking like a crack ho.

:D Classic mate!

Remember when she said to craig - "i dont have african hair, i have makosi hair"....what a load of crap! She looks like someone from those aid ad's!

But will be ever know the real makosi?? At this stage in the game, thank god we didnt!!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,746 ✭✭✭Drag00n79

Another image change for the chameleon :rolleyes:. I noticed her playing the black card in the diaryroom all of a sudden too.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,026 ✭✭✭✭murphaph

Ah this is classic, clearly the person who put the weave in never thought Makosi would last this long :D

She does look like someone you'd see on Ricki Lake, someone called 'Tamika', from the Bronx.

• Advertisement

Ah this is classic, clearly the person who put the weave in never thought Makosi would last this long

Ha :D
    I noticed her playing the black card in the diaryroom all of a sudden too.

What she say?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,688 ✭✭✭grimloch

Hairo2BB.jpg

Far from original material but "Look its Don King!!"

• Registered Users Posts: 2,746 ✭✭✭Drag00n79

What she say?
    She was asked in last night's highlights show what it would mean to her to win BB. Initially, she said "The £100,000" while getting all excited and laughing, but after realising the question required a deeper answer, she goes on about how her winning it would be great for the black community in Britain. Amazing how she is only using this tactic now as she is the only black contestant left — I never heard her mention it when Science and Derek were still in. :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 328 ✭✭Tiffany

Hairo2BB.jpg

Good god, Einstein would be spinning in his grave...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,921 ✭✭✭✭Pigman II

I saw a few seconds of her on the e4 live show last night and her natural hair looked pretty nice I thought. That picture posted here doesn't really do it justice imho.

Granted I only saw it for max 30seconds but TBH It actually looked better than that dyed brillopad she's been walking around in for last 2 months! silly bint.

she goes on about how her winning it would be great for the black community in Britain.

How? She would be an embarrisment of anything. :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,178 ✭✭✭Bamboozled

At least Science's afro looked like an afro. It looked amazing when it was all crinkley after his plats before he brushed it too.

Makosi looks like something from er... emm... cant really find any words to describe the horror actually :D

Advertisement