Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

NTL Broadband Starter

• 11-08-2005 6:45pm
    Registered Users Posts: 79 ✭✭

Considering ordering this.
    Has anyone any experience of this package? Pros and Cons?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,858 ✭✭✭paulm17781

kmoon wrote:
    Considering ordering this.
    Has anyone any experience of this package? Pros and Cons?

Never used the starter but have the Max package and it is excellent. I would recommend it!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,757 ✭✭✭masterK

I have the starter package, I have no complaints at all with it. I've had it over a year and the only problem I've ever had was when speeds dropped quite low for about 2 or 3 days, otherwise it's worked perfectly every time.

The starter package is fine for browsing and email, as well as downloading smaller files (music etc.), if you're looking to download movies you might want to think about one of the faster packages.

All in all for €25 a month without having to have a phone line it's a very good package.

Advertisement