Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Best Icecream cone with a flake in the city?

• 11-08-2005 7:39pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,145 ✭✭✭

I just want a good 99 that taste nice and that does not require the hubble to spot!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 321 ✭✭MrsA

If you can get to Dun Laoghaire there is no where like Teddies. The ice cream is lovely and they are a good size.
    MPA

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,968 ✭✭✭jcoote

the two counters in liffey valley are lovely...its an excuse to leave her for a few mins to shop ...'oh no sorry chicken i can't go in i'm eatin ice cream' ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 310 ✭✭curliq

anne's in howth do a nice creamy one. decent size too

• Closed Accounts Posts: 330 ✭✭baby*cham*bell

May's Stores, just off the Ashbourne Rd, beside the Coolquay Lodge ........................mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

"i wanna whippy"

:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,688 ✭✭✭grimloch

Another vote for Teddies, they are teh win.

On an unrelated sidetopic.

There is sometimes nice ice cream available on a stand in the Jervis, however last time it was some HB fruity jazz and I was too scared to ask for normal ice cream. When is "normal" ice cream available there?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,997 ✭✭✭✭Kintarō Hattori

Believe it, or believe it not, but Supermacs in Hueston station do an amazing 99. Probably the best I've had in the city!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,922 ✭✭✭✭Mimikyu

This post has been deleted.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 52 ✭✭charon

Lol damn ye I'm craving a 99 now! If you're ever in Kilkee definately get one in Rosaries. I've never tasted ice cream as nice as in there

Advertisement