Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

this is making me smile :)

Options
2»

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 51,401 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

Didn't he have a massive fall-out with Future Publishing? I don't think he's ever written for them since, though I suspect he may be behind a few RedEye columns in EDGE.

He had a fall out with an awful lot of people over his opinions. He had to leave SegaZone because of complaints about his reviews of terrible games. The last issue he did he gave the game a score of ? so you actually had to read the review. The review was basically him talking about how the game wasn't as good as Gunstar Heroes and how great GH was.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 834 ✭✭✭dearg_doom

Old skool digitiser was better, but any place that has that much love for transformers acutmatically gets +10 points in my book.
    ...and they love ninjas too:D

• Registered Users Posts: 10,581 ✭✭✭✭Dont be at yourself

I find GameCentral borderline unreadable myself. Nigel Hundrum is not much more than a rip off of Insincere Dave. Fine for sarcastic little one-liners following news posts, for a novelty review it was pushing it, and then for yet another one a few days later was absolute torture.

GameCentral tried, in its earlier days, to copy the Digi format. They quickly realised that they weren't funny, and stopped. I hope they don't try any more of these awful characters.

Advertisement