Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Jetland

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 488 ✭✭ellenmelon

1huge1 wrote:
    lol your asking the wrong person

i would assume its staying in the same place though so they can keep control of the market unless their making serious losses there

i think that the people that worked at the parkway dunnes were given the option of moving to the one up the way as its closing...they are going in on the basis that they dont have to work shifts that are different from the ones they are used to (because the jetlands one is 24hr and the parkway isnt)

• Registered Users Posts: 9,366 ✭✭✭ninty9er

ellenmelon wrote:
    i think that the people that worked at the parkway dunnes were given the option of moving to the one up the way as its closing...they are going in on the basis that they dont have to work shifts that are different from the ones they are used to (because the jetlands one is 24hr and the parkway isnt)

People in the Parkway Dunnes (AFAIK) were given the option of staying put on their old contracts or signing new ones for Childers Rd.

Marks will not likely be taking Roches as it's now almost certain Debenhams are taking it.... Nothing has been signed yet!!!

I'm not really looking forward to working for Debenhams though, just because of the mainly own brand stock I keep hearing about. I like the range in Roches.

I like the Jetland.. Jeanswear is great and Dunnes is open round the clock. There's a small Carraig Donn,, elvery's, Costa Coffee, Unicare, BB's and a steakhouse/ coffee place. I've heard rumours of Next opening though.

M&S would do really well but it's an ALDI we're getting in Coonagh apparently

• Registered Users Posts: 2,312 ✭✭✭Limerick Dude

whats that about a steakhouse?

and its called jean scene not jeans wear.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,848 ✭✭✭Poxyshamrock

Steakhouse? huh? where? oh yeah O' Briens are going out there too and Fine Wines were advertising jobs for a new store on the Ennis Road not too sure where could possibly be the Jetland! Theres also a Chinese Medicine Store out there already call Dr. China kinda like the one in the Parkway.

I was in there today and i saw no steakhouse lol.

poxy that fine wines is going in at ivans cross, where that old creche used to be.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 41 kenneth1512001

did anyone hear if Gamestop are going in der...thought i heard it myself

They were meant to go in ages ago, and jetland was listed on their website as one of the upcoming stores.

I emailed them and applyed for a job they emailed me back saying they are delaying the opening of the store, and this was like in march !

Advertisement