Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

EB's 360 launch title list..

Options
2»

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 51,401 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

Is it any surprise that 3D Realms will be publishing it. I think prey got scrapped but they stared developement again a while ago almost from scratch. Looking impressive, much better than the pics and videos from the prey engine that 3D Realms admitted didn't exist. Don't worry, the developement cycle of this game has me confused as well.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 34,605 CMod ✭✭✭✭CiDeRmAn

3D Realms must have another income stream than video game development then!
    Must have been living on beans and economy burgers all this time, all this time waiting for Duke Nukem 4ever and we have 2 Serious Sam games in the same time, oh well, I guess they will continue to be LiDL regulars so.

No one else think the launch line up is a bit Ho Hum?
    I mean when a guy is actually looking forward to the EA releases, you know something has gone pear-shaped somewhere along the way.

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 18,115 ✭✭✭✭ShiverinEskimo

CiDeRmAn wrote:
    I mean when a guy is actually looking forward to the EA releases, you know something has gone pear-shaped somewhere along the way.

God thats a good point.

Hmm, maybe since its the Xbox "Revolution" EA will revolutionise itself and pump more money into making seriously good games..pft..i couldn't type that without laughing.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,889 ✭✭✭evad_lhorg

Duke nukem forever was announced as a launch game was it not? :D

Advertisement